Jose bashing thread

I will start by saying TP is being stubborn and refusing to change it when he has blatantly got it wrong putting him there. He is not a centre midfielder especially when we are supposed to be fighting for our lives. Too many misplaced passes and Hollywood balls.

Less said about the pen the better.

I will start by saying TP is being stubborn and refusing to change it when he has blatantly got it wrong putting him there. He is not a centre midfielder especially when we are supposed to be fighting for our lives. Too many misplaced passes and Hollywood balls.

Less said about the pen the better.

No, plenty needs saying about that penalty. He took that for Jose Baxter not Oldham Athletic. I would drop the arrogant little cock for Tuesday at least.

As for Omolumpa, I never want to see him in a Latics shirt again.

poor since he signed his contract, poor passing, his crossing is weak, doesn't get stuck into a tackle enough, took the most advertised spot kick ever today 95% of the ground knew what was going to happen but still our only threat i somehow think we are in the sh*!e!!!!

What was probably said...

Howe to Allsop: If they get a pen, Baxter will take it and dink it down the middle.

Allsop: Yes boss.

What should have been said...

TP to Baxter: If we get a pen, ffs, do not try and dink it down the middle.

Baxter: Yes boss.

To be fair to the keeper, it was a world class save. He had already dived and managed to claw his hand back to save it.

That, however, doesn't excuse the penalty.

Not heard of Brian Allsop before. But, he's looks a cracking 'Keeper on that showing today. His reaction save to the one that was eventually flagged for offside was a Worldy.

Is it not Ryan? Either way he was impressive with the little we threw at him

Could be tbf - i just went off the Bournemouth fans chant as I was leaving the paddock. Its sounded like "there's only 1 Brian Allsop"....?

Anyhow - looks a cracking GK whatever his 1st name is.

Could be tbf - i just went off the Bournemouth fans chant as I was leaving the paddock. Its sounded like "there's only 1 Brian Allsop"....?

Anyhow - looks a cracking GK whatever his 1st name is.

Didn't shut up either, very vocal.

Not heard of Brian Allsop before. But, he's looks a cracking 'Keeper on that showing today. His reaction save to the one that was eventually flagged for offside was a Worldy.

He looked familiar

He might have played for Orient against us earlier this season?

Edited by stevesidg