PRESS CONFERENCE AND INVITATION TO THE CLUB.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you know, the one that the majority of our current fans can't identify with at all cos most of them weren't even born then?

One of the many things wrong with young people is that they were born too recently.

Right about to deliver 2 GCSE History Classes (better get some work done before we strike in the Summer ;-)

I'll miss the press conference, but i'll try and keep an eye on my ipad and iphone - maybe give 'em a few mock papers to work through so I can keep abreast of events.

I'll be there at BP though at 4 or thereabouts depending on traffic from North Manchester.

Right about to deliver 2 GCSE History Classes (better get some work done before we strike in the Summer ;-)

I'll miss the press conference, but i'll try and keep an eye on my ipad and iphone - maybe give 'em a few mock papers to work through so I can keep abreast of events.

I'll be there at BP though at 4 or thereabouts depending on traffic from North Manchester.

Any chance of streaming the show via your i-pad lol

Strange article, using the past-tense in the opening paragraph, as though it has all fallen through.

"Johnson was interviewed at the club on Wednesday and according to one source, “blew other contenders out of the water”."

Strange article, using the past-tense in the opening paragraph, as though it has all fallen through.

"Johnson was interviewed at the club on Wednesday and according to one source, “blew other contenders out of the water”."

I didn't know we had a casting couch at BP?