L Johnsons questions to fans re pre-season tour

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a lot of research (Directions, Beer & Food) in connection with a trip to Riga for a Shamrock Rovers' game in neighgbouring Lithuania last year. This is the sort of nightlife on offer.

http://www.local-lif...icles/nightlife

Looks like a great atmosphere in that club. They must have a drum!

BTW the quote on there wasn't from me.

I take it not many of you would find a pre-season tour of Bristol an attractive proposition?

Start at the top of Gloucester Road and end up at the grain barge, via Clifton should take a fair few days. St. Paul's has a few parlours too doesn't it?

What's Big Fin doing these days?

Not a clue, Diego. He lives a 10 minute walk away from me and I've not seen him in months. He was getting involved with the training at the ice rink and was falling out of love with football. The ice rink has closed down now, so no idea what he's doing.

I think the footbally bloke I met was an accountant or something like that. I do remember there being a Hun around quite a bit, I think the bass player/singer with the band made common cause with me against him :lol: . I was generally rattling if I got down there though after being on the free stuff in the lounge upstairs... I saw Everton beat the Red Sox there, think I remember an Everton fan around, but I was with a Red Sox fan and I was an Everton fan too!

the bass player was my mate charlie

They went vilamoura last season. I wish they'd have mentioned it as I was nearby in Albufeira at the same time. If not Riga I hope they do a tour of Ireland/Scotland at the very least.

That would be good!

Ibiza trip was alright when I not along with the grandad. Shame I wasn't older then!