L Johnsons questions to fans re pre-season tour

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Corney has obviously not yet mentioned that pre-season consists of exotic trips to places like Barrow, Mossley & Staly Vegas (funds permitting).

I feel that Riga will have to be funded straight from the managers pocket if thats were he wants to go!!

Dave Hudson

If i had chance was a question i wanted to mention to him in front of Corney still great idea am up for it will have to dip into my world cup kitty but why not, if the interest is there enough time for fans to save up.

If i had chance was a question i wanted to mention to him in front of Corney still great idea am up for it will have to dip into my world cup kitty but why not, if the interest is there enough time for fans to save up.

I think a couple of hundred would get out there.

Riga's quite lively. Remember to try a few Black Balsam cocktails.

From an entirely selfish point of view I'd like it to be somewhere else, cos I've already ticked off Skonto Riga's ground.

re Twitter, a measure of the man will be how he handles the inevitable threat from some inbred retard gawby.

Dubai would be nice.....

If he's paying :grin:

Janet

No its not lived down the road in Abu Dhabi for 13 years ,Dubai is a over priced building site (6-7 quid min for a pint) where as any place that you can get to via airlines like easy jet would be good .Been on a few day trips around europe watching England.Great trips which many could afford and could get a good turnout

RE Twitter and a manager.

Agree (sadly), but I suppose its the same for the players at times, but probably less intense. Would be amazing to have an increased insight into the mind of a manager via social media, but when things are going badly (and they will at some point no matter how good you are) it would be awful.

He doesn't seem to use it much to be honest, surprised that he has used it to reach out rather than the website.

He could always join OWTB?

RE Twitter and a manager.

Agree (sadly), but I suppose its the same for the players at times, but probably less intense. Would be amazing to have an increased insight into the mind of a manager via social media, but when things are going badly (and they will at some point no matter how good you are) it would be awful.

He doesn't seem to use it much to be honest, surprised that he has used it to reach out rather than the website.

He could always join OWTB?

He might be a member already, one of the many Lee's :wink: