L Johnsons questions to fans re pre-season tour

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget, he's been studying the Club for weeks and he's bound to know the shortcomings of the website.

He's probably found more useful information on this site.

As someone into the internet I would bet he's looked on here before getting the job.

Edited by BP1960

We've had a link with Shamrock Rovers (Dublin) since playing them in 1997 in the I of M. They are playing Villa and are looking for fixtures against other English clubs in July.

I'd love if Latics came to Ireland - it would save me the price of an air fare for a change!

I saw us play Cobh Ramblers many years ago in Cork. Great craic.

And surely an Ireland jaunt would be more affordable than further afield?

Anyway, if Latics do come to Ireland again I promise to get the first round in at the bar...

I'd love if Latics came to Ireland - it would save me the price of an air fare for a change!

I saw us play Cobh Ramblers many years ago in Cork. Great craic.

And surely an Ireland jaunt would be more affordable than further afield?

Anyway, if Latics do come to Ireland again I promise to get the first round in at the bar...

That's at least 3,000 visiting the bar.

Edited by BP1960

I suspect O4U is researching, "relaxation parlours," across Europe who will support Playershare if you book in advance on line.

Wouldn't have thought so, his list is already exhaustive, I think there is just a cobblers in Transylvania which isn't signed up.

No its not lived down the road in Abu Dhabi for 13 years ,Dubai is a over priced building site (6-7 quid min for a pint) where as any place that you can get to via airlines like easy jet would be good .Been on a few day trips around europe watching England.Great trips which many could afford and could get a good turnout

I didn't meet you in Heroes in 2010 did I? Met a guy from Oldham, think he said he had played some semi-pro back home. It's all a bit hazy though.

I suspect O4U is researching, "relaxation parlours," across Europe who will support Playershare if you book in advance on line.

I did a lot of research (Directions, Beer & Food) in connection with a trip to Riga for a Shamrock Rovers' game in neighgbouring Lithuania last year. This is the sort of nightlife on offer.

http://www.local-lif...icles/nightlife

I did a lot of research (Directions, Beer & Food) in connection with a trip to Riga for a Shamrock Rovers' game in neighgbouring Lithuania last year. This is the sort of nightlife on offer.

http://www.local-lif...icles/nightlife

Sounds promising Diego, my problem is I don't know my house from my techno, but can tell the difference between my house, and my neighbours.

I didn't meet you in Heroes in 2010 did I? Met a guy from Oldham, think he said he had played some semi-pro back home. It's all a bit hazy though.

you prob did met me in Heroes ,that was my local for 13 years ,but wasent the bloke who played semi-pro footie ,worked at the airport ,normally in there with ' scot the dog (rangers fan ) and 'Mutley ' scouse mike (Everton fan) ,most people in Abu dabs Knew me as RKID ,was always in Heroes till the lights came on (4 AM)

Sounds promising Diego, my problem is I don't know my house from my techno, but can tell the difference between my house, and my neighbours.

This is house music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ9rzgm00tg

I think this may be Techno:

JAhauasgdhhshshshahshehshwhwhwhgsteretwhshhshhyysywyeyeeyyeyeyyeyeyteyeyeydhxhammeyewuhhxfrrcvc cccfghfbggcnajakkakwkqkwwkwkwkqkqkqkqkqkqkwiskskskwjwjwjejwjwjwwjsjjjejjwjejwjwjwjjejejejcjdjsjdeieiejjejejsjxjsjsjsllsoooskiakoaaiiiaiwiwikaajsjznzusushsnxjsjzjsbhsjsjhahsjshzzjsjjssjsjzjsjjzjjzjJzjajjjw

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

you prob did met me in Heroes ,that was my local for 13 years ,but wasent the bloke who played semi-pro footie ,worked at the airport ,normally in there with ' scot the dog (rangers fan ) and 'Mutley ' scouse mike (Everton fan) ,most people in Abu dabs Knew me as RKID ,was always in Heroes till the lights came on (4 AM)

I think the footbally bloke I met was an accountant or something like that. I do remember there being a Hun around quite a bit, I think the bass player/singer with the band made common cause with me against him :lol: . I was generally rattling if I got down there though after being on the free stuff in the lounge upstairs... I saw Everton beat the Red Sox there, think I remember an Everton fan around, but I was with a Red Sox fan and I was an Everton fan too!