L Johnsons questions to fans re pre-season tour

LJ has posted some questions to supporters on Twitter regarding pre season so I thought I may as well stick them on here from those that don't use it:

Morning #Oafc fans, thinking about Pre season trip, finances permitting, I may take the lads somewhere like Riga or villamora to train....

... And play games , would fans join us on tour ? Thoughts ? Also may need a sponsor to subsidise the trip, but full access to methods will

... Be granted , we've got to be creative at the mighty latics !

---

Answers to LJ probably best directed to his Twitter account or to the club.

Edited by Twisbrogan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riga would be interesting, and he has connections there.

Can't help thinking Vilamoura would be more conducive to golf practice than football pre-season... and it's fecking hot in July.

Although if they do go to Vilamoura I'll save some Hilton Honors points for the trip! There's an awesome Hilton resort hotel there.

Edited by garcon

Simon Corney has obviously not yet mentioned that pre-season consists of exotic trips to places like Barrow, Mossley & Staly Vegas (funds permitting).

I feel that Riga will have to be funded straight from the managers pocket if thats were he wants to go!!

Dave Hudson

Simon Corney has obviously not yet mentioned that pre-season consists of exotic trips to places like Barrow, Mossley & Staly Vegas (funds permitting).

I feel that Riga will have to be funded straight from the managers pocket if thats were he wants to go!!

Dave Hudson

The club paid for it last season for Dickov....he worked it into his playing budget for the season so manager wouldn't have to pay!

Dave Hudson

See 'also may need a sponsor to subsidise trips'.