Bury tickets

Does anyone think we're likely to sell out? I was thinking of making the trip for this one and have no chance to get to the ticket office...

We wont sell out, and even if we do Bury will just give us more of the ground. They aint going to fill it.

Does anyone think we're likely to sell out? I was thinking of making the trip for this one and have no chance to get to the ticket office...

I was wondering about this. Two of us travelling up from Brizzle, so hoping for pay on the day or we're screwed.

My mate can't get to the ticket office before Saturday, anyone know if you can pay on the day?

Tickets can only be bought up until 4pm Friday. But it is pay on the day, I guess Bury will have an overspill area if more than the 2100 allocated tickets are sold.

we should be selling these games out for fun, regardless of where we are in the table. A relegation crunch battle against a team who are rock bottom of the league and only 15 minutes away. Where are the 3000 from forest and the 4000 from everton?

we should be selling these games out for fun, regardless of where we are in the table. A relegation crunch battle against a team who are rock bottom of the league and only 15 minutes away. Where are the 3000 from forest and the 4000 from everton?

It's difficult to say how many will show up, with pay on the day available we may be pleasantly surprised.

Although it's gonna be a nervy game to watch I imagine....I'm really looking forward to it.

In a season of mind blowing dross in the main, at least the adrenalin should be pumping tomorrow.

just picked up 4 tickets. I think we will be surprised. I think we will fill behind the net and a few at the side. originally I thought we would struggle for 1500.

Any news on how many sold?

I was told 2000 had already been sold by yesterday but didn't really believe it.

I was part of the 350 at Swindon but I am at a wedding of some inconsiderate bastards. Am I excused?