"Trouble" Threads

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures I've seen don't suggest it was more.

But I wasn't in that crowd and those who were have been throwing out figures of between 300 and a thousand.

If the stand holds 2,200 and there were 2,073 in it, they could have admitted 127 of those outside.

Leaving them to manage 23 others if the police figure is accurate.

Pick out the families from the 150, stick them in the main stand and admit the other 127 to the Manchester Road End.

Simple.

Bury :censored:ed up. The police :censored:ed up.

I was probably one of the last in and as I walked past to the ticket only turnstiles there were certainly well over 150 in the queue, probably 300ish (although I've heard it grew much further than where it was when I went in) and that doesn't take into account people coming right on time for the kick off and late comers of which at away games there are normally a fair few from the pubs. I think it's a deliberate attempt to repeatedly cut the estimate to make themselves look less incompetent. After the game it was generally assumed to be around 600, then the BBC had it at 'over 300' now GMP have it as '150' - it'll be a taxi full of late comers by the end of the week.

I think it's a deliberate attempt to repeatedly cut the estimate to make themselves look less incompetent

For me, it makes them look more incompetent.

127 empty seats and they admit to not being able to cope with 150 people. The bigger numbers make the decision more sensible than the official number.

(Prozac, I'll check your Twatter ... I've only see two pictures and I'm more than happy to take the word of those in the crowd)

127 empty seats and they admit to not being able to cope with 150 people. The bigger numbers make the decision more sensible than the official number.

(Prozac, I'll check your Twatter ... I've only see two pictures and I'm more than happy to take the word of those in the crowd)

What is incompetent is expecting to be close to capacity but not having a contingency

This, not letting 150 people in when the stand was 123 under capacity is incompetence or BS. We all know it's both.

As for the police horse from yesterday it apparently belongs to West Yorkshire Police. Seems a bit strange but then again I don't imagine Northumbria, County Durham and North Yorkshire police forces have enough horses to cope with the amount needed.

They didn't have time to sort anything out before kick off?.....what a load of bollocks!

All it would have taken was asking a dozen or so bury fans in that stand to the right of the away stand to hutch up a bit, and put a line of stewards there. They could easily have left a ' no mans land ' of 20 rows or more and still had ample empty seats.

They :censored:ed up, simple as, and are now squirming.

What a load of bollocks that statement is! Lets praise the fans behaviour on the day even though 10 were arrested for 'minor' public order offences, if they were only minor why weren't they issued a notice to leave and not return within 24 hours or was it the police fancying a bit of a scuffle? Not really arsed. 4 less than Millwall, we're slacking (stic)

Whilst we're on the glorifying violence topic I hope the mod that thought it was hilarious that Dave Penney threatened to punch him has deleted his own post. Threatened with violence= hilarious? Right, dead on.

Edited by tangerinedreams

Honestly not had time to look further in to it - if someone tells me there's :censored: in there I need to clean up I will try and find the time.

I don't use tissue, I use your mums tongue.

I dont often post, just see what's being said, Latic for 30 odd years, go most home and away when I can, so was suprised to see this site which is linked to Latics official site was moderated by a foul mouthed prat that is based in London???? My kids access the internet and Latics sites as do loads of others, do you want to explain your comments to them?? Take facts off the forum and replace them with your childish toilet humour. Stand back and look at what a complete embarrasment you are, you must have a wardrobe full of fluorescent jackets as you must be the most self important no-mark I have ever come across?

I'm with Bryn2424 on this one - rarely post these day but sick to back teeth of seeing post locked, merged etc. No need except to show that someone has the 'power' to do it. Dosnt happen on other clubs forums except when post are totally unacceptable.

Also some deleted etc if not football related but a significant number of regular posters get away with posting total shyte on a regular basis and seem immune to the mod stormtroopers as obviously their face fits.

keep it up geeky mods, it must be great having such an important job eh ? FFS

Edited by Blue-Mist

Ackey,

Do you need me to fetch you a tissue to wipe your vagina???

I had to spend 3 hours last night explaining to my 8 year old son what a vagina was. I hope no-one mentions a clitoris on the site, as i haven't a clue what one of those is, or where to find it (apparently)

I dont often post, just see what's being said, Latic for 30 odd years, go most home and away when I can, so was suprised to see this site which is linked to Latics official site was moderated by a foul mouthed prat that is based in London???? My kids access the internet and Latics sites as do loads of others, do you want to explain your comments to them?? Take facts off the forum and replace them with your childish toilet humour. Stand back and look at what a complete embarrasment you are, you must have a wardrobe full of fluorescent jackets as you must be the most self important no-mark I have ever come across?

I love coming on this site and would really miss it if it wasn't here, I would like to thank the "self important no marks" for giving up their time to make it possible.

I'm afraid that in the real world people swear, I heard someone swear at a football match once, I have even heard that some schoolchildren swear. Just explain to your kids they will come across bad language (not just Mr 24hours' grammar) and not to use it themselves. If they aren't mature enough to understand that, maybe they shouldn't be unsupervised on the internet.

I assume you are referring to posts taken down that were lauding violence at the Bury game. I find your priorities on what you get irate about a little strange. If you want to bask in football violence I believe there are a couple of vacancies coming up at Millwall.

This message board is what it is, if you don't like it :censored: off (after making your donation towards the mods' enormous salaries).