Shef Wed - 55

Huddersfield - 54

Blackburn - 53

Peterborough - 51

-----------------------

Wolves - 51

Barnsley - 51

Bristol City - 41

with Bristol City already down, there could be potentially a few tasty fixtures next season

It'd be hillarious if Huddersfield go down after all the billy big bollocks stuff their fans seem to spout although I got a bit sick of going there last season, I'd love us to play Blackburn or Burnley as it'd be a bumper crowd, maybe less so with Blackpool and Barnsley although it'll be a good away trip and my housemate atm is from Peterborough and a lot of his mates are Posh supporters so that would be sound

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Blackpool could in for a big shock, it's happened before, in 1978 with one game to go they were fourteenth and got relegated after practically every result went against them.

Be great that, then we get them in the play-off final and get revenge for 2007, I can dream!

Bastard Rovers was always our big Derby and away day during my first 7 or 8 years supporting Latics

Cec's 2nd Half Hat-Trick

Hammering them 4-2 Good Friday '88

The game played in a wind tunnel Good Friday '89

Lenny Johnrose last minute Championship season

Simon 'Every :censored:ing time' Garner

Stitch's penalty miss on our way to the title 1991

Marshall's comedy rocket pen 1992

'She's here, she's there she's every fookin' where - Shearer's wife, Shearer's Wife… and the inevitable goal that came 1992

Shearer scoring against us time and again...

Allott and Garnett seeing red in the cup game 2002

Please come down Bastard Rovers!!!

Rovers and Wolves for me. Though with those sides in League One it would be difficult to go up....what's that you say?

Allied to those two I want Swindon to win the play off's against Donny (Brenford to stuff um Saturday) so our loyal Captain ( the one we paid for his African dream, only for him to F*** off in our hour of need) can run out to a chorus he deserves next season. Yeah a League One player

Whoever the 2 :censored:test will be next season, and most likely to do what preston have done since they came down. the less likely they are to be up their challenging the more i want them down.

bristol will be up their next year, as i imagine wolves, barnsley, millwall, and hudds would be, but i reckon blackburn and burnley would have average at best seasons down here, so its them for me. plus we would sell out the rre