oldham 11 vs fans 11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would of done but i'm on holiday when the game takes place!

Shame I could of signed my contract after the match!

working............skint............ and missing out on a new kit too!!! bamn and dlast!!!

whoever gets to play is getting a memory that will last forever... fingers crossed for the premium bonds now??

Nice to see that the club are making these special occasions open to those with plenty of spare cash. As usual.

Exactly!! I can understand the club trying to raise money, but surely those fans who either buy a season ticket, regularly gets to away games or is just a dedicated follower of the 'tics' should get an opportunity to play in this.

Instead it's the usual guys with the extra till who get the opportunity. :thumbsdown:

Oh come on, 4000 season ticket holders is it we have? We cant give this opportunity to EVERYBODY. Shezzas legs are knackered as it is :lol:

Couldnt think of a better way of doing I tbh. Can you?

I didn't think i was suggesting to ask 4000 season ticket holders, but maybe a way that would allow everyone to bid, not just those who can afford it! Possibly everyone bids £20 and all those names go into a hat (A very big one at that price!!) :sign0007: I can't really think of another way tbh, but an opportunity for those who cannot afford £100 plus might be fairer.

Besides, it's the only way, if i played i'd be able to go past anyone these days :wink:

Guest sheridans_world
Oh come on, 4000 season ticket holders is it we have? We cant give this opportunity to EVERYBODY. Shezzas legs are knackered as it is :lol:

Couldnt think of a better way of doing I tbh. Can you?

2000 wont be able to play, too old (65+). 1000 Wont be able to play, past playing age (45+). 500 Are too young, get hurt. 200 Cant play because of injuries. 200 cant play because they are on holiday. 50 dont want to play. 20 are contracted to other clubs and cant play leaving 30 to thrash it out :grin:

Edited by sheridans_world

Ah that makes sense now. Either way I dont care aslong as the ballot is fixed so Im playing right back still LOL. Seriously hoping the orange kit is delivered in time for this game. Thats half the reason Im happy to pay the money knowing I get the new kit out of it. :)

2000 wont be able to play, too old (65+). 1000 Wont be able to play, past playing age (45+). 500 Are too young, get hurt. 200 Cant play because of injuries. 200 cant play because they are on holiday. 50 dont want to play. 20 are contracted to other clubs and cant play leaving 30 to thrash it out :grin:

There are girls as well don't forget. Girls can't play football. :peepwall:

Guest sheridans_world

Say that to Carololdh. Bet she could flatten you better than Gregan........

No mate, most of them have seen me play before when ive played on the "club team" in the past. Me and Tommy Wright were a great striking partnership last year :D

It should be a great game, Simon Corney will be the one that suprises most people, he is a really good footballer.

ahem!!! who says girls cant play football?? you will have to join us one sunday for a kickabout, just make sure we are on opposing teams!!!!!! just ask sheridans world!! lmao

I've got a bid in! Played in the first fans fixture a few seasons ago and scored at the chaddy end. Top experiance and this is better again playing against legends (excluding chaddy)

Think I'll give them a few kicks for a laugh and wind them up!

So as we close in on this fixture anyone got any ideas on the 11 for the latics 11?

Obvious names are

Shez

Corney

Phili

Wright

Dux

Mini Shez?

Rhodes?

Eyresy?

Just trying to think who would be involved.

Anyone got any ideas who will be managing the fans? very special guest it says... BFJ?