• Neil Kilkenny
    • Neil Redfearn
    • Paul Bernard
    • Les Chapman
    • John Kelly
    • Mike Milligan
    • Dale Stephens
    • Dean Furman

For the purpose of this he'll have to be ;-)

and I had several chats with Bobby when he used to frequent the Westwood in the late 80s and early 90s (he was friends with my step dad) and he told me - "I played where I liked laddie, as nay one could get the ball offi mi anyhoo"

Lovely old chap, got his autograph and a picture with him somewhere - same with Frizz he was a regular in the old Boat and Horses…. even then I was football daft and could listen to both men for hours. It was my step-dad dragging me out of the pub aged 11-15 not the other way round!

Edited by oafcprozac

For the purpose of this he'll have to be ;-)

and I had several chats with Bobby when he used to frequent the Westwood in the late 80s and early 90s (he was friends with my step dad) and he told me - "I played where I liked laddie, as nay one could get the ball offi mi anyhoo"

Lovely old chap, got his autograph and a picture with him somewhere - same with Frizz he was a regular in the old Boat and Horses…. even then I was football daft and could listen to both men for hours. It was my step-dad dragging me out of the pub aged 11-15 not the other way round!

Fair enough, that's me sorted in advance - Johnstone and Groves.

I take it all the people voting for a past it Sheridan in the third tier are too young to recall the goalscoring , hard tackling machine that was Neil Redfearn leading us to the promised land. Narrowly gave Henry the vote over Milligan.

I take it all the people voting for a past it Sheridan in the third tier are too young to recall the goalscoring , hard tackling machine that was Neil Redfearn leading us to the promised land. Narrowly gave Henry the vote over Milligan.

I'd go with that too, still think one of the worst decisions Big Joe made was re-signing Milligan giving Redfearn the boot not long after.

I'd go with that too, still think one of the worst decisions Big Joe made was re-signing Milligan giving Redfearn the boot not long after.

Getting shot of Redfearn within a year or two was a mistake made by nearly every manager who had him over the course of a very long career.

Shez and Adams for me.

Getting shot of Redfearn within a year or two was a mistake made by nearly every manager who had him over the course of a very long career.

Shez and Adams for me.

Apart from Barnsley who he got promoted to the Premier League, who then sold him to the then PL Charlton for £1million, after being relegated

When Barnsley got promoted we got relegated to this league.

Shez was great, don't get me wrong... But we were (still are) a 3rd division club by then. Milligan, Henry & Redfearn competed and beat top division sides. I've gone with Milli & Redders. Having scored nearly 20 goals from midfield the year we won the 2nd division, I place Redfearn's sale to Barnsley to be one of Royle's few big mistake's!