All these bum loving best position polls......

Though he/she claimed they wouldn't post on the new OWTB from JKLatics , I have to say TGOBM was a class poster. I would have to agree his/her style of writing as not been seen on here. That surprised me cos the ghost was a regular poster and to go to nothing is weird.

Edited by Lags

I agree, all these polls are getting tedious. Can't we have a separate section for them? You know The Terraces for footy stuff, Andy Gortons Taproom for other stuff, Techie Help for, well, techie help, and then :censored:e Tedious Polls for :censored:e tedious polls!

Though he/she claimed they wouldn't post on the new OWTB from JKLatics , I have to say TGOBM was a class poster. I would have to agree his/her style of writing as not been seen on here. That surprised me cos the ghost was a regular poster and to go to nothing is weird.

TGOBM was Alan Hardy

Interesting. He was a good read if not a little cantankerous at times. Seemed a prozac type at knowing facts also.

What's the script Ian how you proved it?

Edited by Lags

Interesting. He was a good read if not a little cantankerous at times. Seemed a prozac type at knowing facts also.

What's the script Ian how you proved it?

I was in Alan's office one day (repairing his PC) and I happened to see a fax on Alan's desk from RJ's agent confirming his signature with Latics.

When Alan came back we discussed a certain restaurant he'd visited the day before and he commented on the quality of the pate' I said I was taking Barbara there for a meal and would try it.

After we'd been, I commented on JKLatics about the restaurant and the quality of the pate', believe it or not TGOBM replied saying "he was glad his recommendation had proved good".

Upto this stage (probably 2 to 3 days) there had been no official news about RJ signing for Latics (nothing new there, then) so I posted it on JKLatics as a rumour and I got a call off Alan ripping me to pieces saying I shouldn't have divulged this information, which I just laughed off. I saw Alan a few days later and he tried to reprimand me again over the RJ situation and I again just laughed it off but thanked him for the restaurant recemmendation and the pate' I also asked him directly about TGOBM and he just gave me one of those sheepish smiles he had.

Ian G.

I was in Alan's office one day (repairing his PC) and I happened to see a fax on Alan's desk from RJ's agent confirming his signature with Latics.

When Alan came back we discussed a certain restaurant he'd visited the day before and he commented on the quality of the pate' I said I was taking Barbara there for a meal and would try it.

After we'd been, I commented on JKLatics about the restaurant and the quality of the pate', believe it or not TGOBM replied saying "he was glad his recommendation had proved good".

Upto this stage (probably 2 to 3 days) there had been no official news about RJ signing for Latics (nothing new there, then) so I posted it on JKLatics as a rumour and I got a call off Alan ripping me to pieces saying I shouldn't have divulged this information, which I just laughed off. I saw Alan a few days later and he tried to reprimand me again over the RJ situation and I again just laughed it off but thanked him for the restaurant recemmendation and the pate' I also asked him directly about TGOBM and he just gave me one of those sheepish smiles he had.

Ian G.

To be fair to Hardy, if you had been fixing my PC and divulged something you had seen off my desk I would be pretty pissed off also.. Don't take this post as a dig, its not, you seem a genuine nice chap.

To be fair to Hardy, if you had been fixing my PC and divulged something you had seen off my desk I would be pretty pissed off also.. Don't take this post as a dig, its not, you seem a genuine nice chap.

I don't take it as a dig at me, LAGS asked how I could confirm TGOBM, so I told him.

When the club didn't announce RJ's signature for whatever reason, I decided to start a rumour on JKLatics to see if it would come out from the club, may I also say Alan talked me into sponsoring the bad mannered little dwarf that year, what a waste of money that was and I have still have his shirt on display in the shop 2004-2005 season.

Ian G.