Maybe one of these romours from from that transfer site may be true

08 May 2013 20:05:12

Oldham Athletic defender James Tarkowski is set to follow former team mate Dean Furman and sign for newly promoted championship side Doncaster Rovers despite interest from Huddersfield Town.

08 May 2013 20:08:23

Striker Chris Iwelumo has rejected the chance to rejoin Oldham Athletic and accept a better contract from Stevenage despite interest from Crawley and League 2 Fleetwood.

08 May 2013 20:03:37

Bristol City goalkeeper Tom Heaton is wanted by Oldham Athletic the former Manchester United goalkeeper is also wanted by Sheffield United.

08 May 2013 19:38:28

Oldham midfielder Lee Croft is set to leave Oldham with Preston, Coventry, Sheff United, Wolves & League 2 Portsmouth intersted in signing him.

08 May 2013 19:35:51

Robbie Fowler is set to snub the managers job at Macclesfield and become part of Lee Johnson coaching set up at Oldham while signing up to play for the clubs reserves.

08 May 2013 19:34:07

Stoke City are set to make a double swoop for Blackpool defender Neil Eardley, Millwall midfielder Chris Taylor and are also keeping tabs on Oldham Athletic midfielder Jose Baxter and striker Matt Smith.

08 May 2013 19:32:49

Former Oldham Athletic goalkeeper Dean Bouzanis is wanted by League one sides Bristol City, Colchester, Shrewsbury. League Two Bradford and French league 1 club Bastia.

08 May 2013 19:28:53

Oldham Athletic defender Jean-Yves Mvoto is set to snub a new deal and join fellow League one side Preston North End.

08 May 2013 19:21:04

Oldham set to sign kris boyd on a free

08 May 2013 19:20:24

A host of championship team after ex oldham keeper dean bouzanis

08 May 2013 19:12:37

Highly rated midfielder Oldham Athletic midfilder Kirk Millar is set to snub a new contract and is set to sign for Championship side Leeds United. Rejecting offers from Blackburn, Stevenage, Celtic and Linfield.

08 May 2013 00:55:53

Huddersfield preparing a bid for Oldham Athletic target man Matt Smith 23, after scoring goals against EPL clubs in the cup.

. I've just had a very :censored: 19 hour day and am grumpy as hell.

Thank yourself lucky most of us have 24 hour :censored:ty days, least you had 5 hours of not :censored:tyness. I do agree though that reference to that site shouldnt be allowed. Everyone knows where to find it , if their desperate for bull:censored:. Has anyone on here got the balls to own up to any of them rumours ? And if so , what kind of kicks do you get from it ?

Maybe one of these romours from from that transfer site may be true

08 May 2013 19:34:07

Stoke City are set to make a double swoop for Blackpool defender Neil Eardley, Millwall midfielder Chris Taylor and are also keeping tabs on Oldham Athletic midfielder Jose Baxter and striker Matt Smith.

08 May 2013 19:12:37

Highly rated midfielder Oldham Athletic midfilder Kirk Millar is set to snub a new contract and is set to sign for Championship side Leeds United. Rejecting offers from Blackburn, Stevenage, Celtic and Linfield.

Most of them could be slightly realistic but these two really made me laugh! Stoke's scouting network is getting very lazy.

Thank yourself lucky most of us have 24 hour :censored:ty days, least you had 5 hours of not :censored:tyness. I do agree though that reference to that site shouldnt be allowed. Everyone knows where to find it , if their desperate for bull:censored:. Has anyone on here got the balls to own up to any of them rumours ? And if so , what kind of kicks do you get from it ?

You cannot assume everyone knows that website or has time to trawl though it, it all adds to the fun anyway during the boring close season.

I anyone doesn't like the transfer rumours thread on OWTB they just have to ignore it, I suspect many still peak at it though out of curiosity.

It would also be interesting to look back just before the start of the new season to see how many of the rumours are correct.

Edited by BP1960

Well i suppose i like a bit of substance to my rumours, but maybe your right, il just stop reading them (i wont really), anyways im off to make up some rumours about just about anyone connected with Bristol City or Yeovil , so i look clever when LJ inevitably signs somebody he knows well, i would do the Scottish ones but i think theyve been exhausted already. Anyone got any ideas who i can say Preston are gonna take from us ?

Well i suppose i like a bit of substance to my rumours, but maybe your right, il just stop reading them (i wont really), anyways im off to make up some rumours about just about anyone connected with Bristol City or Yeovil , so i look clever when LJ inevitably signs somebody he knows well, i would do the Scottish ones but i think theyve been exhausted already. Anyone got any ideas who i can say Preston are gonna take from us ?

Don't forget LJ has connections in Latvia, better check out all their players too. :mmm:

Here's one worthy of a drink if he signs;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vit%C4%81lijs_Smirnovs

Edited by BP1960