Season ticket sales

I'm planning on getting a season ticket this year rather than paying on the day... Does anyone know where a proper seating plan of the ground can be found since the website just lets you guess where you want to sit and I'd rather be as close to my normal seat as possible and never had cause to check the row/seat number

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin:

Ha ha that was my guess, Just didn't know if "A" started at the front or the back (I've seen clubs do both) It's the seat number mainly cos I assume they start at the Chaddy and work their way along. I may just take a trip well out my way to the club tomorrow and see if they can tell me which one it is... I assume they'll want the sale! lol

Seat numbers in Main Stand start at Chaddy end. Just go to ground as they let me go in and look at the available seats.

I will renew on the 30th by cheque so the money comes out of my June pension! Numbers now are no indication. I'm sure that with, In Lee Johnson We Trust, season ticket sales for adults will go up possibly for the first time for years.

Edited by Hands on

Main stand paddock, 3rd row up first seat of the second block nearest the tunnel - basically behind the away bench

Seat numbers don't start towards the chaddy in on the rochdale road end side of the paddock.

Your seat will be roughly seat 56. I sit next to the end of the first block, nearer the rochdale road end. The blocks are the same size (I think) and my seat is number f26

Edited by pukka

Seat numbers don't start towards the chaddy in on the rochdale road end side of the paddock.

Your seat will be roughly seat 56. I sit next to the end of the first block, nearer the rochdale road end. The blocks are the same size (I think) and my seat is number f26

I was thinking of asking you cos I've seen you cheers!

Yes they will! From my experiences in the past they will let you into the ground to pick your seats.

Yeah rang them today couldn't be more accommodating so going up tomorrow, cheers fellas

Been and paid for my season ticket earlier, we've shifted about 800 so far I was told.

If that is true, we are in trouble - I expected double that, sell about 2200 in total.

I'm planning on getting a season ticket this year rather than paying on the day... Does anyone know where a proper seating plan of the ground can be found since the website just lets you guess where you want to sit and I'd rather be as close to my normal seat as possible and never had cause to check the row/seat number

not that it matters.. we never fill the seats, can sit anywhere with your st

If they had done a season ticket from now until half way through the season I would get one and then assess buying one for the 2nd part of the season at that time

The worry would be that everyone would go for that and then sack it off come Christmas time when we're languishing in 17th. Don't think I'm ever as positive as a Latics fan as I am pre-season.

Renewed mine and the two kids going in the main stand paddock as it proved lucky in there last season.

Not expecting a great deal next season as we 'll have an even younger team but LJ so far has proved so far he can get the best out of what he has - that'll do for me. I don't expect us to go on Dickov type runs that are devoid of goals, points and hope next season as LJ has already proved himself pro active and capable of finding solutions....