Jonson Clarke-Harris - Confirmed Signing

I was really impressed with this lad when we played Bury so a good first signing. Hopefully minimum of 2yr deal as he ll need time to develop. Well worth a punt IMO.

I expect our team to have more kids in it than Kevin Webster has in his garage so won't be surprised if we see a few more like JC-H.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiki says JSC-H has signed a two-year deal, so it must be true. :unsure:

Yes, wiki says

Clarke - Harris signed for Oldham Athletic from Peterborough United for a nominal fee, agreeing a two - year contract with the club in May 2013.

Not to be pessimistic but I wonder what the downside is - is he one who LJ referred to about injuries? Big, quick and can strike a ball like that and you would think he wouldn't be short of offers at 18. Was can probably rule him out from being a murdering smackhead if LJ is to be believed, maybe the lad is inconsistent. Looks like a good one to have a punt at anyway

4 in 12 for a :censored: Bury side isn't to be sniffed at

I coach worrals 2 nephews and their dad said to me he has been in for two meetings at the club this week. Says he plays anywhere right side and v fast. Hopefully we wrap it up

If true then fantastic but aren't bury holding out for a six figure fee,something that I very much doubt we can afford

Bury need to make sure they pay their players on time as under 24 or not they will be in breach of contract and players can still walk. Any compo then would be bare minimum.

I'm very much an advocate of getting your squad in place early as it creates momentum. The only note of caution I would offer is that Dave Penney did all his business relatively early, yet sadly he signed :censored: and crocks….

My mate's daughter has worked at Gigg Lane since she was 16 (in office somewhere) and she said although it's been bad before, it's never been this bad. She's not had any wages for well over a month. If it's that bad i can't see them being too fussy over transfer fee's. He's also heard that we are talking to Worral.

They could still go to Crawley and offer him for £50k though

Had a quick scan on the bury forum and apparently he wants to stay up north. If we were to be offers him for 50k then I'd snap there hands off and I'm pretty sure corney could make up the money somewhere. Edited by 4froale

It's serious alright, but his name is actually a bit longer than I thought. This from the local Peterborough rag:

Posh already have an option to extend the contract of centre-back Nathaniel Knight-Percival when that expires in 2014.

I just hope the rumours that they're going to be partnering him with Troy Archibald-Henville next season aren't true...

My mate's daughter has worked at Gigg Lane since she was 16 (in office somewhere) and she said although it's been bad before, it's never been this bad. She's not had any wages for well over a month. If it's that bad i can't see them being too fussy over transfer fee's. He's also heard that we are talking to Worral.

You'd think one or both of the Nevilles would help them out

There was a rumour that they had, anyone know about this?