Another in by Friday

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored: me, it was a spelling mistake I meant past not passed.

What the :censored: are you going on about? I couldnt care less about your spelling, Im talking about how fluking your way through a game against a great team doesnt make you a good team.

What the :censored: are you going on about? I couldnt care less about your spelling, Im talking about how fluking your way through a game against a great team doesnt make you a good team.

Im quite lost, what are we supposing to be discussing?

I'm sure Monty can speak for himself but I think he's saying that just because they got absolutely battered by Barcelona and somehow hung on to beat them 2-1 doesn't automatically place them as a top half Championship side.

He's right. In the same way beating Liverpool and drawing with Everton doesn't make us any better than a third division side fighting against relegation.

I'm sure Monty can speak for himself but I think he's saying that just because they got absolutely battered by Barcelona and somehow hung on to beat them 2-1 doesn't automatically place them as a top half Championship side.

He's right. In the same way beating Liverpool and drawing with Everton doesn't make us any better than a third division side fighting against relegation.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to mark your post down,

I still think Celtic would walk league 1 and be more than comfortable in the Championship.