Another in by Friday

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennings looking for a Premiership move Bayern also want a fee

Korey Smith

“We have made an offer to Korey but he has an agent who likes to explore all his options. The longer it goes on the less chance it has of happening because we have made an offer to someone else who’s shaken hands on it.”

Is the mystery midfielder backup to Korey if he rejects a move?

We will never know the answer to that.

Sorry but I don't know the question, what is a idquo, rdquo or a rsquo? I know i am still feeling my way round the internet and computing, but that means jack :censored: to me, Either that or my pc is on the blink.

Sorry but I don't know the question, what is a idquo, rdquo or a rsquo? I know i am still feeling my way round the internet and computing, but that means jack :censored: to me, Either that or my pc is on the blink.

It's supposed to be quotation marks but the code's gone to cock.

It will be interesting to see who gets the number 11 shirt when the squad shirt numbers are announced.

Done a bit of poking around BP and he seems to have been playing centrally, and running the show by all accounts. Just what we need, a left-footed CM….

also says on their forum after the above quoted post, by the same poster '100% happening, from the horses mouth'

if he is the central midfielder then it really is sounding promising - players with age on their side and what was lacking last season - the attitude to go with their ability.

Liking LJ more every day, gets on with the job, seems like a planner, do-er and always thinking a step ahead rather than hanging on.

We now have ASSETS on the pitch worth giving 2yr deals to ala Baxter

If this guy is a CM then seems a god'en a quote from them 'even having a bad game he could always change a game with a defense splitting pass'

KTF