Another in by Friday

Done a bit of poking around BP and he seems to have been playing centrally, and running the show by all accounts. Just what we need, a left-footed CM….to compliment the one or two others we already have.

LJ has quite rightly identified we need goals from wide and CM areas,,,,

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also says on their forum after the above quoted post, by the same poster '100% happening, from the horses mouth'

if he is the central midfielder then it really is sounding promising - players with age on their side and what was lacking last season - the attitude to go with their ability.

Liking LJ more every day, gets on with the job, seems like a planner, do-er and always thinking a step ahead rather than hanging on.

We now have ASSETS on the pitch worth giving 2yr deals to ala Baxter

If this guy is a CM then seems a god'en a quote from them 'even having a bad game he could always change a game with a defense splitting pass'

KTF

Just read the same - Vigurs to be announced tomorrow on a 2 year deal 'from the horses mouth'. The poster seems genuine and other posters appear to be taking him seriously.

Sounds like a bit of an 'under the radar signing' by all accounts. Well done LJ if true.

Just read the same - Vigurs to be announced tomorrow on a 2 year deal 'from the horses mouth'. The poster seems genuine and other posters appear to be taking him seriously.

Sounds like a bit of an 'under the radar signing' by all accounts. Well done LJ if true.

I've never heard of him either , which obviously means nothing because I know eff all. However before I get all giddy about our new managers signings I'd like to take a look at them ( I might still know eff all) not sure on recent evidence that players from lower SPL clubs can cut it at this level (as low as it is )

I've never heard of him either , which obviously means nothing because I know eff all. However before I get all giddy about our new managers signings I'd like to take a look at them ( I might still know eff all) not sure on recent evidence that players from lower SPL clubs can cut it at this level (as low as it is )

To be fair, Ross County finished 5th, only three points off 3rd.

The hint about the blindfold suggests the player we've shook hands with has played at a much higher level and has had a good career, must be an old experienced player with credentials

Rumour is he's rejected Rangers for us, so I can see why that comment of blindfold when he sees the facilities!

The hint about the blindfold suggests the player we've shook hands with has played at a much higher level and has had a good career, must be an old experienced player with credentials

Ross County have very good training facilities and a fairly impressive youth academy so your managers comments make sense.

160_Indoor%20Arena%20in%20Use.jpg

140_Fitness%20Suite.jpg

150_Sports%20Injury%20Clinic.jpg

Gutted that Vigurs is leaving Ross County and no disrespect to Oldham but I think he could easily play in the Championship. Technically he's brilliant. He should get you a few assists and he'll score brilliant long range goals. Iain looks lazy but he's not, it's just the composed way he plays really. Most of this season he's played left-wing but he's far from a winger as he's quite slow so he prefers to drift inside meaning he'll work well with your left-back if he likes to bomb forward. He's also fairly comfortable playing midfield or just behind the striker.

Ross County have very good training facilities and a fairly impressive youth academy so your managers comments make sense.

140_Fitness%20Suite.jpg

Gutted that Vigurs is leaving Ross County and no disrespect to Oldham but I think he could easily play in the Championship. Technically he's brilliant. He should get you a few assists and he'll score brilliant long range goals. Iain looks lazy but he's not, it's just the composed way he plays really. Most of this season he's played left-wing but he's far from a winger as he's quite slow so he prefers to drift inside meaning he'll work well with your left-back if he likes to bomb forward. He's also fairly comfortable playing midfield or just behind the striker.

To be fair Jamie, I don't know much about the Scottish premier league, but bar Celtic I would say its comparable to League 1. Lets see how he goes in the first season , should be a good indicator if he can make it in the Championship.

To be fair Jamie, I don't know much about the Scottish premier league, but bar Celtic I would say its comparable to League 1. Lets see how he goes in the first season , should be a good indicator if he can make it in the Championship.

Why bar celtic? Its about league one standard full stop.

Dickov got absolutely slated for announcing potential deals before they'd been completed. Hope it all goes through

another in by Friday is a little ambiguous. There's no names no nothing. For all we know a deal could be done and one of the parties involved has asked not to announce until Monday. In short personally no matter what is said I'll only believe when a deal is complete and officially announced

Dickov got absolutely slated for announcing potential deals before they'd been completed. Hope it all goes through

He did (and quite rightly) - I wasn't impressed when Johnson started saying it either. Just do a deal. All fans need to know is "we are looking at things and players". Like he said regarding the Croft departure. Fans want to know the far end of a fart. There is no need to tell them that much.

Scored a useful 9 goals for Ross County this year but also finished join top of the SPL bookings list.

That's about as much as I could find about him

An aggressive left footed midfielder that can score goals - just what we need

I would be mightly impressed having spoken to a mate who is a Rangers fan and said he is a high end championship player

Very very impressed with LJ so far

I quite like that he is aggresive, at times last season no one stuck their foot in

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I would be mightly impressed having spoken to a mate who is a Rangers fan and said he is a high end championship player

Very very impressed with LJ so far

I quite like that he is aggresive, at times last season no one stuck their foot in

We had one of the worst disciplinary records in the division (if not the worst). February time we had the worst record in the country.

We had one of the worst disciplinary records in the division (if not the worst). February time we had the worst record in the country.

If you look at the fair play tables (http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/fairplay) we did have the worst in the top five divisions from the teams listed, although it is acknowledged that for some reason there are teams missing from each division.

140_Fitness%20Suite.jpg

The SPL is about Top 6 League 1 level in terms of standard but not necessarily facilities. We have had a number of player deals with SPL sides, both ways, whilst operating at this level who have gone on to do quite well: Chris Killen, Scott Vernon, Gary Macdonald are examples I can think of off the top of my head but there are more.