Another in by Friday

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Frank Fielding is on the verge of signing for a league one side, Oldham have shown an apparent interest" - source Facebook (probably untrue)

From Wikipedia;

In May 2013 Fielding was made available for transfer with a year left on his contract.

Since Derby paid £400,000 for him I assume a fee will be involved and he must be on decent wages.

Edited by BP1960

We had one of the worst disciplinary records in the division (if not the worst). February time we had the worst record in the country.

I know mate, but we seemed powder puff at times and had stupid sendings off for instance Wes at Scunny, Brown v Donny, JYM at Crawley

Would like to see someone who puts it about but doesnt lose their discipline

I know mate, but we seemed powder puff at times and had stupid sendings off for instance Wes at Scunny, Brown v Donny, JYM at Crawley

Would like to see someone who puts it about but doesnt lose their discipline

It was Bouzy that got sent off v Donny, Brown got sent off (eventually) against Pompey. Both were fairly stupid too.

Just the way they got passed Barca, I guess we had a couple of giant killings but that result alone sees them top championship at best.

The way they got past Barca? They got absolutely hammered!!! If you had said just the fact that they got past Barca, then maybe I could kind of see what you mean. Kind of though. I cant be arsed checking but I think they had less than 20% posession and three shots. Bearing in mind that they also didnt even get out of the group.

On the plus side, there might be some Africans or South Americans somewhere who think that based on our cup games we could probably reach the quarter finals of the europa league!!

The way they got past Barca? They got absolutely hammered!!! If you had said just the fact that they got past Barca, then maybe I could kind of see what you mean. Kind of though. I cant be arsed checking but I think they had less than 20% posession and three shots. Bearing in mind that they also didnt even get out of the group.

On the plus side, there might be some Africans or South Americans somewhere who think that based on our cup games we could probably reach the quarter finals of the europa league!!

They got out of their group and got beaten 5-0 on aggregate by Juventus in the last 16. :grin:

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

Maybe I should start a new thread on this, but I went to BP yesterday to do my sons ST and Korey Smith came out of the main entrance with a new haircut. I dont think he went there for the haircut tho.

I will be absolutely buzzing with this signing if of comes to fruition. Thanks for letting us know.

So Vigurs wasn't unveiled on Friday, as expected. Anyone else as cynical as me, wondering if he'll pop up somewhere else on Monday?

He will definitely be signing here I think, somebody posted on Vigurs Facebook saying, 'all the best at Oldham Iain' and Vigurs 'liked' the post in appreciation of it.

But they won.

:censored: me, it was a spelling mistake I meant past not passed.