Sidney Schmeltz

1.) Anyone recognise where the picture was taken? Strange that it isn't at the ground, but I quite like the variation.

2.) Spot the error on the page, although it is a forgivable one.

3.) Interesting scouting network, but he has played for a few recogniseable clubs in the Netherlands, so he has a bit of pedigree I suppose.

4.) In LDJ we trust.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking through the video.

Undoubted skill and pace. Erratic finishing. Poor/Purposeless distribution.

And lets hope we never see anything like the challenge @3.50

If Johnson can get the best out of him and improve this guy's shooting and passing then we have a really good player.

Looking through the video.

Undoubted skill and pace. Erratic finishing. Poor/Purposeless distribution.

And lets hope we never see anything like the challenge @3.50

If Johnson can get the best out of him and improve this guy's shooting and passing then we have a really good player.

No, thats far too fair. He's :censored: didnt you see the poster on the first page?

I would expect he is cheap so low risk plus we need a bigger squad and competition for places, last season players simply were picked regardless of fitness or form on their name

I'm excited by him, for Christ sake get behind our players and stop moaning, what do you expect from the video (which is 2 years old and only 10mins of him) if he had everything he would be in the premiership not league 1

1.) Anyone recognise where the picture was taken? Strange that it isn't at the ground, but I quite like the variation.

2.) Spot the error on the page, although it is a forgivable one.

3.) Interesting scouting network, but he has played for a few recogniseable clubs in the Netherlands, so he has a bit of pedigree I suppose.

4.) In LDJ we trust.

I thought that too, is it near Chapel Road?

This lad has joined the club and people are writing him off on his first day on the basis of a youtube clib from 2011......Are you :censored:ing kidding me!!

How many games did Wayne Andrews win for us, not because he was technically good, but because he was rapid and either had players sent off or terrified to go near him......

Good luck lad....Well come to OAFC

Ps a little disappointed with the lack of build up from our marketing department.....
:shakeit:

On Wiki already

2008–2010 Willem II 5 (0)

2010–2011 Almere City 33 (4)

2011–2012 Sparta Rotterdam 22 (2)

2012–2013 SC Veendam 26 (2)

2013– Oldham Athletic 0 (0)

Thats quite a few clubs in a short period of time.

Hope it's not an attitude problem. Not that poor attitude has ever affected Dutch players before right?

Edited by Stagger Lee