Marwan Koukash

Could be an interesting turn of events if it comes off. Found this an interesting quote: "Once I get the football club I will definitely have my own TV channel which will cover my three sports; racing, rugby and football." Guess it saves us waiting for BBC to spit out 10 second clips at 11 each Saturday night.

7 pages in and we're discussing Zionism.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse, could be connected with Joe Kinnear.

"Yeah, it's great to be at Oldham wiv Simone Corndog, Billy Quorn, and The Orange One. Looking forward to working with the likes of Glenn Bellydancer, Danny Gussett, and Jack Wankglove. Is there any darkies?"

PhD in ELectrical Engineering at Liverpool Uni, he then went onto to teach there afterwards for 5 years,and became a Director, probably due to his Arabic ties.

So no!

So he can do the wiring for the new stand! Win, win situation!!!

10 years ago, the prospect of a rich businessman buying your club would be greeted with whole hearted support and celebration.

But the Chris Moore saga has made many (many) Latics fans nervous. The same is said for a few others, so whilst its not wise to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth - its obvious that we do,

TTA, and latterly SC - have created a low budget, mostly stable, third tier side. There however is no real prospect of the club achieving much more than the occasional cup upset, potentially a LDV win and flirting with the Play-offs every now an again. We are more likely to go down than up. Unless we find an investor.

So do you gamble - we potentially have the said investor. But it brings with it all the risk and uncertainty that comes with it.

For me? I'd say yes. More than a decade of 3rd tier football is wearing thin....

He wants to create a football rugby and racing tv channel for the Bbc

All Latics matches delayed full coverage for a subscription, as on MUTV, would you go for that ?

Edited by BP1960

http://www.racingpos...Tabs=owner_form Prize money.

Shirt possibility? Silver with a huge gold star lol.....

He's an unraced 2yo out tomorrow, excellent breeding, good trainer, and the jockey is called Hamilton (riding at Hamilton). I might have a little each way on it.

9Jun13 2:20 Our Gabrial HAMILTON (Overnight), British Stallion Studs Supporting British Racing EBF Maiden Stakes

:censored: me!

There is surely only this club where you get a middle east multi millionaire who say's his interest is in sports, he is looking to buy a football club and is not looking for a return (which history seems to back)............and people still :censored:ing moan.

I agree, he could well take us down the pan, but is SC and TTA going to back us forever?

We have had various owners who have made a massive :censored: up of our club and I would have TTA right up there........... yes we were screwed when they came in but we had a 4 sided stadium. When they came in they made a 5 year plan to get us in the Prem, I wonder what happened there.

I don't know much about this bloke but if he is stupid enough to blow a few mill on us then let's have a party!

:censored: me!

There is surely only this club where you get a middle east multi millionaire who say's his interest is in sports, he is looking to buy a football club and is not looking for a return (which history seems to back)............and people still :censored:ing moan.

I agree, he could well take us down the pan, but is SC and TTA going to back us forever?

We have had various owners who have made a massive :censored: up of our club and I would have TTA right up there........... yes we were screwed when they came in but we had a 4 sided stadium. When they came in they made a 5 year plan to get us in the Prem, I wonder what happened there.

I don't know much about this bloke but if he is stupid enough to blow a few mill on us then let's have a party!

I am wondering if Mr Corney is pissing himself right now that after all that has been said about him it seems a fair few would rather him than the new guy!

I am wondering if Mr Corney is pissing himself right now that after all that has been said about him it seems a fair few would rather him than the new guy!

Only until there's no potential new guy again, at which point normal anti-Corney crankery will be resumed