Marwan Koukash

Marwan Koukash holds 4 current appointment, has resigned from 0 companies and held appointments at 2 dissolved companies. Marwan began their first appointment at the age of 47 and their longest current appointment spans 6 years and 5 months at EL LAYLA PROPERTIES LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Marwan's current businesses is £264,740, with a combined assets value of £273,881 and liabilities of £835,010. Roles associated with Marwan Koukash within the recorded businesses include: Company Director , No Function

Company Name Company Status Appointed Resigned

OXFORD MANAGEMENT CENTRE LIMITED Active 12/06/2009 - http://www.oxford-management.com/

LAYLA HOTEL LIVERPOOL LIMITED In Liquidation 07/02/2007 - http://www.liverpool...ve-star-3339561 failed development

EL LAYLA PROPERTIES LIMITED In Liquidation 27/11/2006 -

EL LAYLA PROPERTIES LIMITED In Liquidation 27/11/2006 -

BRITANNIA MANAGEMENT TRAINING LIMITED Dissolved 12/11/2008 -

BRITANNIA MANAGEMENT TRAINING LIMITED Dissolved 12/11/2008 -

Not a clue what that lot means......Although as someone posted the company investing 34 billion in the Seven Energy Barrier have £97 in the bank.

As Mystery man says, the big one is Eura MaTech which is a global business which has contacts for both Dubai and UK but I would imagine is based in the former. If Dubai, we might not be able to find how much he is worth as the authorities there are as not as transparent as here. At which point its worth mentioning that Forbes didn't recognise City's owners on their sports rich list as they couldn't verify their wealth, so potentially he could be rich enough to be on the Times Rich list after all.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Mystery man says, the big one is Eura MaTech which is a global business which has contacts for both Dubai and UK but I would imagine is based in the former. If Dubai, we might not be able to find how much he is worth as the authorities there are as not as transparent as here. At which point its worth mentioning that Forbes didn't recognise City's owners on their sports rich list as they couldn't verify their wealth, so potentially he could be rich enough to be on the Times Rich list after all.

God, I so hope he's sitting on a lovely big pile of hidden Persian Gulf lolly

If you fancy a flutter at Royal Ascot this week I found this snip on the net;

'Jamie Spencer is also the go-to man for Dr. Marwan Koukash, who is sure to have plenty of chances in the various handicaps throughout the week'.

Could Salford move over here? I've always felt the Bury, Rochdale, Oldham area has the demand for a Super League side.

I don't know a lot about Rugby (nor do I ever want to), but can't that said Super League side be the Roughyheads in the long run....

no way it'd happen. Salford coming to Oldham I mean. Oldham in SL could, with someone happy to pour a few million down the drain every year. While I'm a fan of RL, I only 'like' ORLFC rather than support them - those of you that do...do you ever wish you had merged with Salford back in the 90's?

I don't know much about Koukash, apart from the threat to leave if he doesn't bring success (where have I heard that before) is there any other baggage?

The other thing, is he truly wealthy enough???? and that for me is the point, to do something with Oldham you have to invest significantly to make a difference, in the knowledge that Oldham has probably more City and United fans in it than Oldham.

He owns over 100 racehorses. some top class out at Royal Ascot this week, if he has breeding rights to the prestige race winners he will be extremely wealthy.

What's he a Doctor of? He's not a Gillian McKeith on-line type is he?

PhD in ELectrical Engineering at Liverpool Uni, he then went onto to teach there afterwards for 5 years,and became a Director, probably due to his Arabic ties.

So no!

yes but they're Orthodox Jew settlers living at the top of hills in fortified camps. They do not consider themselves Palestinians in any way shape or form.

they are the ones who cause the trouble ,i am for giving it to Palestinians

my fear is that he might come in and do a winkleman have us ground sharing at salford reds staduim next thing you know we are Salford Athletic ala mk dons

thats my only fear

otherwise bring it on !

my fear is that he might come in and do a winkleman have us ground sharing at salford reds staduim next thing you know we are Salford Athletic ala mk dons

thats my only fear

otherwise bring it on !

One way of losing money=buy a football club

One way of loosing all your money=buy a football club and move it within spitting distance of old Trafford

He has clearly stated that will not happen as per earlier post from someone.

"Meanwhile, the millionaire racehorse owner has confirmed he is looking to take over a football club, thought to be Oldham Athletic.

He declined to confirm the identify of the club but said it would continue to play in its current home, rather than ground-share at the Salford City Stadium, if his bid is successful."