I know we had a poor season league wise but Crofty did get the big end of season gong. To late for Crofty, he aint coming back now. It was a tad odd that his time limit was a lot less than the rest.[/quote

Looks like LJ was right though in the sense that he said that there plenty of players who could fill his position, we had 2 within weeks.

He also said that the centre have spot could be more problematic, we still need another Imo

May explain the different deadlines

Croft is only one in a long list of players who think they are worth more money than has been offered by their previous employers. a lot of players will now be having a reality check and thinking that they should have signed deals put in front of them

It looks to me that lj us building a team longer term than we are used to these days, I dont think crofty really fits with what he wants long term, also I'm not too worried about Centre back TP and LJ seem to really rate tarky and Glenn and I don't think there is much better than Byrne out there on a free in terms of experience

What I was getting at is that for every Gregan out there are are a good 4 or 5 branstons, I'm not saying they aren't there just in short supply and usually wanting big money whereas Byrne is our player he has experience and seems to help the young lads yes he lacks pace but he reads the game quite well

What I was getting at is that for every Gregan out there are are a good 4 or 5 branstons, I'm not saying they aren't there just in short supply and usually wanting big money whereas Byrne is our player he has experience and seems to help the young lads yes he lacks pace but he reads the game quite well

With Byrne and Tarky's lack of pace Connor Brown is going to be busy sweeping up.

Aww I liked crofty, hope he gets sorted somewhere.

It's in my latics box of memories when he turned that Everton player on the half way line and did that 30yrd cross for us to score in the rre

Was up on my feet just knew something special was coming out of that one.