Jonson Clarke-Harris

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still not scored though

That will come as he learns the game. It often come to strikers later on the ability to anticipate chances. All he has to do is learn from the guy next to him who didnt contribute massively outside the penalty box but knew where to be on 2 crucial occasions which won us the game.

That will come as he learns the game. It often come to strikers later on the ability to anticipate chances. All he has to do is learn from the guy next to him who didnt contribute massively outside the penalty box but knew where to be on 2 crucial occasions which won us the game.

Just making a point that after 3 games everyone was giving Rooney stick for it. They are both strikers, so why doesnt JCH get it aswell? From the cameo at Derby I saw of him, he looks alright.

Just making a point that after 3 games everyone was giving Rooney stick for it. They are both strikers, so why doesnt JCH get it aswell? From the cameo at Derby I saw of him, he looks alright.

Yesterday was his first league start.

JCH has looked sharper than Rooney when he's been on the pitch at Stevenage and against Derby. That's why his goal scoring hasn't been questioned.

Edited by opinions4u

At times in that 2nd half you had to pinch yourself to think he is 19 and cost us very little (undisclosed?). He is as others have said an an absolute BEAST!

At 3-1 watching him, Dayton & Monty attack was scary!! So much pace

He is a stronger version of Craig Davies. I'm a massive fan of the lad. Proper player we have here!

Ridiculous giddiness from people here.

He could have been subbed off at half time and had no cause for complaint.

Talk of him being a potential 'top, top' player is so premature it's funny.

Don't talk out of your arse, no way was he at a level risking his place on the pitch for the second half.

So whats it going to be then?

Feed the beast and he will score?

Just Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssttttttttt?

Or the old fave.......

Du du du du Johnson Clarke Harris?

For me the song should be 'Woooahhh Jonson Clarke Harris' to the tune of Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes?

Some our fans are miserable moaning bastards, there is always a scapegoat. For some reason it was Rooney and so he was getting stick, now he goes and scored 2 and has 2 in 4 games, now watch them fans say 'I always said he was gonna be a good'en' etc, its pathetic!

Was anyone actually giving Rooney "stick"? The fact he hadn't scored yet was commented on. We'd been expecting him to.

He now has a 1 in 2 strike rate :grin:

Some our fans are miserable moaning bastards, there is always a scapegoat. For some reason it was Rooney and so he was getting stick, now he goes and scored 2 and has 2 in 4 games, now watch them fans say 'I always said he was gonna be a good'en' etc, its pathetic!

And that is the point I was trying to make. Rooney has been alright, finally found the onion bag and his job is just that. However, some people are jumping way ahead of themselves with Clarke Harris because he's shoved a few defenders around.

And that is the point I was trying to make. Rooney has been alright, finally found the onion bag and his job is just that. However, some people are jumping way ahead of themselves with Clarke Harris because he's shoved a few defenders around.

Yeah I understand, for me at the moment I've not been saying that he's quality or class BUT at his age he looks a very promising player and Im sure that he will come really good for us and start banging them in, I'm expecting around 5-10 for him this season, then next season to progress even more. He looks really promising.

So whats it going to be then?

Feed the beast and he will score?

Just Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssttttttttt?

Or the old fave.......

Du du du du Johnson Clarke Harris?

"Your name is too long, your name is too looooong, Jonson Clarke-Harris, your name is too long"

Gutted for him that he didn't get a goal on Saturday because his performance deserved. It's a bit churlish to criticise Montano for being greedy because he had a great game as well (and after he scored the greatest goal in the history of football on the opening day he's entitled to shoot), but there were 2 chances where JCH was unmarked and would have had a tap-in if he'd squared the ball to him, but Montano shot straight at the keeper. Hopefully they'll both score on Saturday.

Ridiculous giddiness from people here.

He could have been subbed off at half time and had no cause for complaint.

Talk of him being a potential 'top, top' player is so premature it's funny.

Practically had no service first half. Not sure why you would have him subbed though...

Made Rooney's second goal. His goals will come IMO.

Jon Clarke Harris number one super guy!

Jon Clarke Harris quicker than the human eye!

He's got style, a groovy style

And a shot that you can't stop

When the going gets tough

He's break your legs

With Jon Clarke Harris chop

If you don't recognise the words then you won't know the tune either, and that makes you too young for me to talk to!!!

He's got style, a groovy style

And a shot that you can't stop

When the going gets tough

He's break your legs

With Jon Clarke Harris chop

If you don't recognise the words then you won't know the tune either, and that makes you too young for me to talk to!!!

Was it the mild mannered janitor?

JCH was my man of the match. Pretty much created Rooneys tap in and should have had a very good assist when he set up Montano. Was a real handfull and his all round play was superb.

JCH was my man of the match. Pretty much created Rooneys tap in and should have had a very good assist when he set up Montano. Was a real handfull and his all round play was superb.

I thought he looked a bit restrained in the first half though, better when let off the leash after that.

Edited by BP1960