Montano's goal

On his weaker right too. Usually uses it to stand on only. I thought he's fecked up by going too wide and onto his right. What do i know eh? Class finish after a pacey run from the edge of his own area.

Awesome stuff.

Pace all over the attacking positions now. Threats everywhere.

On his weaker right too. Usually uses it to stand on only. I thought he's fecked up by going too wide and onto his right. What do i know eh? Class finish after a pacey run from the edge of his own area.

Awesome stuff.

Pace all over the attacking positions now. Threats everywhere.

Isn't he right footed but good with his left too?

add in injuries.suspensions and proper two from three option. Plus JCH to be unleashed think he will be a sensation if he is patient and willing to learn from Macdonald/Rooney. Is this latics? options wow

Agree and I think unleashed is an apt word. He's a beast! With his pace and build he could be a nightmare for tiring defences late on.

Johnson seems to have found attacking players who each offer something different but the most surprising thing is he is finding ways to get them on the pitch at the same time!

Very, very left footed.

Usually pretty gash with his right....usually. Not yesterday though thankfully!

That's what I used to think but my friend told me otherwise. He's also down as being right footed on FIFA, that game isn't great for getting information about players of his level but they tend to get the footedness correct

Unbelievable goal, pure class and the lads taken the confidence and fitness he's gained in pre-season and took it on to the stage that matters. Got to admit I was screaming for him to lay Dayton in through on goal but the lad took the right decision in the end and got the rewards for it, well played.

Big Gordons commentary was classic

"Still Montano, still Montano, still Montano..............yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

The Roy equivalent would have been "Why the bloody hell doesn't he hold it up and wait for a lickle but of support? Oh, he's into the penalty box, go on Connor Brown, lad. Oh, bloody hell, he's taken it far too wide, greedy bleeding... Yes! I knew he'd score that. I called that one, Gordon."

Looks like he is the player Dickov wanted, but along with coaching abilty and keeping him fit he didnt get anything out of him.

Amazing what a professional pre season and fitness is doing for our players.

Its no longer a boys club.

Edited by razza699