Montano's goal

Indeed MacDonald was seemingly winning the race from those chasing behind too.

Was thinking this myself. Didn't know much about him before he signed but always thought he was a big lump up front. Turns out he's short and has a fair bit of pace in him!

Montano himself, Dayton, MacDonald and I'm pretty sure even Baxter were all up there or getting there, ahead of their players.

WE HAVE PACE all across the attacking positions!

God help Montano should he make eye contact with me tonight. Now me and Filipe are done I am on the market for a new favourite player.............

Reassuring for me, was that when Jose missed the initial pen - he was first to react but but Rooney and Monty were following in quicker than their defenders too - and if you watch the replay they hadn't encroached either. This team WANTS to score goals….

Reassuring for me, was that when Jose missed the initial pen - he was first to react but but Rooney and Monty were following in quicker than their defenders too - and if you watch the replay they hadn't encroached either. This team WANTS to score goals.

Honestly I can see us being a realistic bet for L1 top scorers this season. What do you reckon O4U?

Reassuring for me, was that when Jose missed the initial pen - he was first to react but but Rooney and Monty were following in quicker than their defenders too - and if you watch the replay they hadn't encroached either. This team WANTS to score goals….

I've got decent video from my phone for both penalties, and it's great watching Montano having fisty-cuffs with the RB before both pens in the background, jostling for position and the like.

He absolutely burns him in getting into the box both times too - as you say, without encroaching on either.

Excuse me......I've been oggling since last season so back off biatches......or fight behind the rre after full time.

Don't let me bring my handbag with me now!

There's a joke about your other half there but as he can probably have me with one arm tied behind his back I won't bother.