The Building Site - An Idea

• 2 weeks later...

I placed an order with Ultrasshop yesterday, I'll keep everyone posted on the service etc. 5 days for a printed fence flag at £40 seems reasonable.

Just an update; flag arrived on the 19th via UPS, so it's tracked. We got a 2m x 1.5m fence flag as the design was more square than traditional flag shaped. For the price we could've upsized, however we wanted to see what it was like first so £40 seemed a fair price to sample the quality.

It's printed with no reverse on 150g fabric, I work with textiles so that's not bad quality considering it's use.

8 tassels sewn:1 on each corner, and 1 half-way on each side. You can request chrome rings if you wish.

The printing requires you to send them a graphics file, so send them the biggest, highest resolution image you can create (better still use vectors); for instance a 600x400 image will 'pixelate' badly when it's stretched out to 6 feet! My file was 3700 x 2900 so there was a really good crisp transfer to the fabric, without losing resolution. You can send them any design you want, just make sure the graphic is of the highest quality.

Two weeks from purchase to doorstep, decent quality. Recommended.

Picture below shows the design with a reversed corner and an attached tassel, I've blurred out some of the writing as it may upset some folk.

2hpn5nk.jpg

Be creative, if you get a load of these around the place it'll look great.

Just an update; flag arrived on the 19th via UPS, so it's tracked. We got a 2m x 1.5m fence flag as the design was more square than traditional flag shaped. For the price we could've upsized, however we wanted to see what it was like first so £40 seemed a fair price to sample the quality.

It's printed with no reverse on 150g fabric, I work with textiles so that's not bad quality considering it's use.

8 tassels sewn:1 on each corner, and 1 half-way on each side. You can request chrome rings if you wish.

The printing requires you to send them a graphics file, so send them the biggest, highest resolution image you can create (better still use vectors); for instance a 600x400 image will 'pixelate' badly when it's stretched out to 6 feet! My file was 3700 x 2900 so there was a really good crisp transfer to the fabric, without losing resolution. You can send them any design you want, just make sure the graphic is of the highest quality.

Two weeks from purchase to doorstep, decent quality. Recommended.

Picture below shows the design with a reversed corner and an attached tassel, I've blurred out some of the writing as it may upset some folk.

2hpn5nk.jpg

Be creative, if you get a load of these around the place it'll look great.

The blurred out bit is too offensive to put on a website but ok to hang up at the ground?

The blurred out bit is too offensive to put on a website but ok to hang up at the ground?

Nowhere did I say offensive, I said it would upset a few people, jokingly, as it's another football teams' flag - it's perfectly good to display in a football ground. All I wanted to do is share my experience with this company as opposed to Barmy Flags - who are reassuringly expensive - and give my review of the service and product (which is excellent, incidentally), as a few on here may be interested *sigh*

Nowhere did I say offensive, I said it would upset a few people, jokingly, as it's another football teams' flag - it's perfectly good to display in a football ground. All I wanted to do is share my experience with this company as opposed to Barmy Flags - who are reassuringly expensive - and give my review of the service and product (which is excellent, incidentally), as a few on here may be interested *sigh*

No need for a sigh - just a misunderstanding.

I think we should build a big wooden fence and paint it white, then let people paint stuff on it. Let kids in the matchday club put something on there. Let kids having birthday parties at BP paint something on there. Let ST holders in on a none matchday and paint something on there.

I think we should build a big wooden fence and paint it white, then let people paint stuff on it. Let kids in the matchday club put something on there. Let kids having birthday parties at BP paint something on there. Let ST holders in on a none matchday and paint something on there.

there'll always be one little :censored:er who paints a 15 foot long cock and bollocks on there