decent numbers yes. Could you hear anyone ?. We need to get behind the team more. To many silent sections of the stands. We need some new chants, and to create a decent atmosphere.

Great turn out for a Tuesday night tho.

Handful of rams in the rocky sounding loud all game.

4000 tics in the other stands barely audible.

RRE for us.

No :censored: Sherlock.

The latter part is pretty much true!

Maybe so, but 0-0 against a championship team (Admittedly we went 1 down a few minutes later..) are comments like that nessessary?

Anyway - if Johnson has unearthed a gem in the Latvian lad then we'll all be happy - maybe he isn't ready, just yet.

4,200 x £8.75 (assuming that's roughly the average ticket admission pp) + 4,200 x £4.00 (average sundries pp) = £53,550

.....which turns over the same money as just under 2,500 fans at £17.50 (average admission) + £4 sundries.....!

So, so long as we don't think there'd have been much more than 2,500 without Corney's admission initiatives it was a winner for atmosphere, support of the team and the club's purse. With a bit of look some stayaways might now fancy coming on Saturday now they can see how we're shaping up.

Well done SC.

4,200 x £8.75 (assuming that's roughly the average ticket admission pp) + 4,200 x £4.00 (average sundries pp) = £53,550

.....which turns over the same money as just under 2,500 fans at £17.50 (average admission) + £4 sundries.....!

So, so long as we don't think there'd have been much more than 2,500 without Corney's admission initiatives it was a winner for atmosphere, support of the team and the club's purse. With a bit of look some stayaways might now fancy coming on Saturday now they can see how we're shaping up.

Well done SC.

It would be easier for everyone to spend £4 if they had more than 4 pies and 2 hot dogs for sale

Well done SC.

That'd be a great thing, if it wasn't complete bollocks.

£4 sundries per person??

There is no increase of income for Latics on number of pies or the amount of pop sold, catering is contracted out.

Anything bought in the club shop would probably have been bought at a later date anyway.

Only sundries I can think of are car parking and programmes - not £4 per person

Edited by laticsrblue

Let's hope for a decent turn out on Saturday. It will be interesting to see what our standard attendance might be this season.

Whilst I get your drift, remember even in the pinch me season it was well into the second half of that season did the crowds swell on the back of the cup runs. Yet Latics were flying from the off in the league and the cup runs with their overcrowding of the fixtures was our ultimate downfall in the league.

I was quite amused when the Oldham 'Boyz' turned up in the main stand when there were no seats left....hurled a bit of abuse at the distant derby fans and toddled off to find the odd seat here and there.

Moved in to the chaddy. They were at the bottom taking pictures with an "Oldham youth firm" England flag at HT

I cringed so hard I was worried my face may end up staying like that

Well done SC.

Good math Stan the Dandy Looker.