Smile!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wally.png ive not looked yet... but im guessing he's not there and you've done it to catch everyone out? spend 10 minutes looking and not find him haha?

See if you can spot him kids!

Wally is in the very bottom left - can't find cliffy.

If there is enough numbers I have a good friend who can print as many as demand requests at cost price (he works for a printers) does me stuff for work

sure they would be if we did the rounds on twitter? could probably get a couple of hundred buying one for cost price! will look quality in the stands for last away game

Think this is a good substitute from now on to replace those John terry mock ups of him in key news moments.

Not good a techno stuff but could we get cliff to global?....John terry mock up but like the rick rolling that went around the world a few years ago..

You mission latics fans is to get cliff to go global...bring a whole new meaning to international career.....hehehe

Think this is a good substitute from now on to replace those John terry mock ups of him in key news moments.

Not good a techno stuff but could we get cliff to global?....John terry mock up but like the rick rolling that went around the world a few years ago..

You mission latics fans is to get cliff to go global...bring a whole new meaning to international career.....hehehe

when the masks are created you must take it with you on your travels. "A Byrne Abroad"

when the masks are created you must take it with you on your travels. "A Byrne Abroad"

Oh yes, put me down for one, could get the hubby one too.....but then that opens up a whole new area to be exploited...hmmm...best not.

However, seeing a whole terrace off them facing an oppo attack would scare the bejesus out of those strikers....lets do it, get me a price for one

I'll see if I can create a simple A4 template to print out and post it up.

All you'll need boys and girls are scissors, string and some sticky tape. And a grown up to help.

I'm sure I saw on you tube Leeds untited fans with Sean gregan masks on when he was their player. Bloody funny it was Edited by underdog