Was very impressed with him; I do think that could mean Cliff Byrne is offski though, which is a pity as I think he's a good man to have around the club. His legs had really gone at the end and I think if we had been winning he was going to get subbed.

Having said that I was very impressed with Bradley Diallo after one game and look how that turned out.

This lad is more solid rudemedic, what you saw today is what you will get - at right or centre back.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd how others see the game. When MOM was announced the three lads behind me laughed and said he was the worst player on the pitch.

Were they wearing glasses and have a dog on a lead with them because I thought he looked really assured and had a decent game, last 20 mins faded maybe due to lack of fitness which I thought a few lacked in aswell.

Were they wearing glasses and have a dog on a lead with them because I thought he looked really assured and had a decent game, last 20 mins faded maybe due to lack of fitness which I thought a few lacked in aswell.

The problem with going all-out, as they did in the first half, is that it is impossible to maintain for a full 90 minutes.

I think fitness will improve as they get more games under their belts.

Still amazes me that people thought he played well in that Huddersfield game...

It was that cross for the flying Finn to score for a great start after 10 mins or so.

We could do with a goal scorer like him now

I know he went totally off the boil after Christmas but someone who will score 20, would have been in the right place for all those crosses yesterday .

Hope it's one of Rooney or JCH or young Philly this season , but still to be convinced

This. Was really impressed with the left back as well. He looks a quality player, despite his really :censored: haircut...

Woah, why you hating on the quiff?

Haters gonna hate

BlueInAus...either you share my wife's sense of humour (ie. none existent) or you're having a :censored:ing bubble???

I thought Mills was outstanding yesterday, really impressive. The fact he looks like H out of Steps is irrelevant. I don't "hate" anybody lucky enough to wear the blue shirt. Not for a minute.

It was that cross for the flying Finn to score for a great start after 10 mins or so.

We could do with a goal scorer like him now

I know he went totally off the boil after Christmas but someone who will score 20, would have been in the right place for all those crosses yesterday .

Hope it's one of Rooney or JCH or young Philly this season , but still to be convinced

This for me - we need a striker who knows how to time his run into the box - Rooney should be that man, Philliskirk could be that man, JCH still too early in his career - but if we can work on it, he can be the man.