• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lanzoni did more today than Connor Brown has done in his whole Latics career. Looks brilliant based on today, hope he keeps it up!

You really don't like Conor do you? Conor Brown is a young lad who is improving game after game, give the lad a chance, although I much doubt you will.

You really don't like Conor do you? Conor Brown is a young lad who is improving game after game, give the lad a chance, although I much doubt you will.

Why the :censored: do I have to give a lad that everyone says is 'improving' from :censored: to half decent this season when I can give a lad who has come in at RB on his debut in England and won MOM? Get him in the Starting XI

I thought he was good, but let us all remember that we have seen players have good debuts before and ended up being donkey :censored:e for us...

He played the same as when I last saw him Lee, albeit at centre back, I think what you see is what you will get in every game.

Was very impressed with him; I do think that could mean Cliff Byrne is offski though, which is a pity as I think he's a good man to have around the club. His legs had really gone at the end and I think if we had been winning he was going to get subbed.

Having said that I was very impressed with Bradley Diallo after one game and look how that turned out.