• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely a topic entitled 'Lanzoni' is more relevant than 'Trialist centre back still at club' which offers no clue as to the bloke signing...just saying.

Through topics posted, videos uploaded and banter shared, to be spoke to like that is upsetting.

Well you can go :censored: yourselves, I won't be posting anymore.

Surely a topic entitled 'Lanzoni' is more relevant than 'Trialist centre back still at club' which offers no clue as to the bloke signing...just saying.

Through topics posted, videos uploaded and banter shared, to be spoke to like that is upsetting.

Don't let them drag you down brother...

Please don't go Alex, I like reading your posts...

Please don't go Alex, I like reading your posts...

He'll be baxck next week after we beat Tranmere, don't give him the attention he craves...

You are correct Alex, my post wasn't related to his signing as he hadn't done so at the time I posted.

Maybe the Mods can merge the two threads under the Lanzoni one?

Edited by BP1960

Here he is scoring at the end of the game (number 5 shirt).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wx8HMX2uec

Also after about 2:40 in this game (again number 5).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nqq1MR2cbk

And sent off 1:54 into the game,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWdj3xghz4

That must be one one of the most decrepit stadiums I've ever seen, he will think BP is a beauty spot.

Edited by BP1960

Here he is scoring at the end of the game (number 5 shirt).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wx8HMX2uec

Also after about 2:40 in this game (again number 5).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nqq1MR2cbk

And sent off 1:54 into the game,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWdj3xghz4

That must be one one of the most decrepit stadiums I've ever seen, he will think BP is a beauty spot.

Is this the CB who played for the ressies BP that you were raving about; but thought was a current U21 International? Is this him?

In your (valued i might add!) opinion, will he be a likely starter at CB, with Grounds dropping back to LB and Mills going back in 2 games time?

Or - is he likely cover only?

Playing style also - will he fit in with the passing out from the back ethos? Is he big & quick of small and slow?

Sorry - i want the moon on a stick here dont i? Any info appreciated!

Edited by slystallone

To beat the post Baxter blues, here is my little ditty for Matteo ( to the tune of That's Amore

When your centre half man

Looks like the gay Rylan

That's Lanzoni

And their striker can't score

Cos he's dumped on the floor

That's Lanzoni

Right, that's passed 2 minutes, back to being miserable :wink:

To beat the post Baxter blues, here is my little ditty for Matteo ( to the tune of That's Amore

When your centre half man

Looks like the gay Rylan

That's Lanzoni

And their striker can't score

Cos he's dumped on the floor

That's Lanzoni

Right, that's passed 2 minutes, back to being miserable :wink:

brilliant, not a very good football song and won't get sang at BP but still brought a smile to my face

Is this the CB who played for the ressies BP that you were raving about; but thought was a current U21 International? Is this him?

In your (valued i might add!) opinion, will he be a likely starter at CB, with Grounds dropping back to LB and Mills going back in 2 games time?

Or - is he likely cover only?

Playing style also - will he fit in with the passing out from the back ethos? Is he big & quick of small and slow?

Sorry - i want the moon on a stick here dont i? Any info appreciated!

He is the one I saw in the reserves, I would say at almost 6' 3" he's a centre back who could do a job a right back if required.

His assets appeared to be closing down opponents quickly and distributing well from the back.

I usually like to see a player about 3 times before I give a final opinion, but in his case he won me over with his quality and attitude.

Having played all his football in Italy it may take him a little time to settle, but to me he looks the type to take it in his stride.

In comparison I would say similar in style, but better and quicker than Stefan Stam.

I think when Mills goes back Grounds will revert to left back with Lanzoni slotting in alongside Tarkowski, I can see that being a terrific partnership once they gel.

Edited by BP1960