Here's to another round of will he won't he?

Just a quick question, I think it might have been posted on here but how have we signed these decent players on two to three year contracts? When apparently our budget been significantly slashed from last season, because I can see smith, Dayton, Rooney being on a fair amount of money.

Perhaps with the ffp restrictions players are having to take less money than they were last season

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question, I think it might have been posted on here but how have we signed these decent players on two to three year contracts? When apparently our budget been significantly slashed from last season, because I can see smith, Dayton, Rooney being on a fair amount of money.

Rooney is at a tribunal which he should win to settle up his contract at his previous club who are reported to be unwilling to honour the £6k/week contract he signed with them. I doubt he will be earning much with us. Just a bit of pocked money on top of that.

Exactly, he's a business man with no care of football or sport tbh. He might seem that way in the press but he's a money man. Tbh he stinks on Chris Moore. Everyone (including me) loved him, that turned out well. TTA were business men when they took over but didnt have the finance to turn this club completely round. Instead SC has stabilised the club and is now looking to push on and has developed a love for the club. Were we to go downhill under MK (dons) would he have the same care or would he jump ship and leave you and me to pick up the pieces?

He can hardly be said not to care about sport when he's well respected in the racing world, and I believe he's often been on the terraces watching Salford with the supporters.