Girl Band at BP

A girl band to perform at half-time for the Crewe game. They look very tidy indeed too!

If this comes off (with our PA system) then this is a top move from the club and something different. Hopefully will make the match day experience better and see a few more through the gate.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl band to perform at half-time for the Crewe game. They look very tidy indeed too!

If this comes off (with our PA system) then this is a top move from the club and something different. Hopefully will make the match day experience better and see a few more through the gate.

I would prefer a big screen with close ups

This is a nice idea. Not my sort of music but hey, it's a bit of fun. Unfortunately as has been proven over the years the sound in some parts of the ground will be awful. That was something that impressed me during our trip to New York at the weekend, they had an excellent PA system I thought.

:applause1:

I know we could do with a crowd boost, but anybody who pays £20 because theres a :censored:pot girl band on at HT needs to :censored: off back to pervertland.

Monty, what I'm saying is it ENHANCES the general match day experience and if people enjoy the whole package then they'll come back!