I know that a lot of people inside the club including the players, don't like Barry and Ian. That's because they bring no value whatsoever to the club. Ex-Manager Paul Dickov and all his coaching staff hate Barry with a passion.

Barry decided - off his own bat - to start the 'do we need the youth set up?' debate, which had all other NW clubs circling around our better youth players and created unnecessary work making sure they and all their parents were confident they/their children's future were safe at Latics. Since learning of that, I feel Barry - maybe with best of intentions - is not the best representative for the trust. What should be done about it however is a decision for the trust.

Ok, i'll make it a little bit easier for you, son....................PLEASE DISCUSS.

What is there to discuss?

You give every appearance of having made up your mind already,

Ian Hill and Barry Owen bring very little to the club. Barry pops into the club occasionally but doesn't do much. We need a vibrant board of directors not a bunch of prawn sandwich munchers.They both should stand down and be replaced by people who can bring more to the table. The clubs going nowhere fast with directors like these two.

and even though people have come up with viable answers, you have completely ignored their response or worse dismissed them out of hand.

So you all you have done is make a series of statements of your opinion, which is nothing like a dicussion or debate in my book.

I find it hard to beleive any of the players would give two hoots about what Ian Hill does.

And Barry got Lee Hughes here......!

Next.

Ian contributes nothing to the club apart from indulging in the half-time buffet, in the boardroom, on matchdays. During the week he works for Ryder and Dutton. The only thing that Barry has done over the past 6 months is to try and dismantle Tony's brilliant youth policy. Time for Owen and Hill to go.

Ian contributes nothing to the club apart from indulging in the half-time buffet, in the boardroom, on matchdays. During the week he works for Ryder and Dutton. The only thing that Barry has done over the past 6 months is to try and dismantle Tony's brilliant youth policy. Time for Owen and Hill to go.

Did you read this earlier? Are you just ignoring it as what Ian Hills role maybe at the club?

Isn't Ian Hill overseeing the new stand. Didn't he also oversee the buy back BP from the council that has allowed us to build and develop?

If he did the above he's worth his place and prob not taking money out of the club as i think he has a property company as well. I may be wrong though.

Just found this online to confirm what i thought ref the purchase of the land and stadium in 2005.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/other-sport/hill-hopes-to-bring-stadium-proposals-1100354

I'm sure the half time buffet at latics isn't worth much more the £5 per head.

Edited by super_blue

The things you say, and the way you say them, leads me to believe that you are someone within the club. You certainly have more "insider knowledge" than most, if you are to be believed.

If that is the case, and you are somebody within the club, you are a disgrace. Just remember, nobody likes a snake in the grass.

The things you say, and the way you say them, leads me to believe that you are someone within the club. You certainly have more "insider knowledge" than most, if you are to be believed.

If that is the case, and you are somebody within the club, you are a disgrace. Just remember, nobody likes a snake in the grass.

I doubt very much our latest troll is an insider, but if it is it'll soon be an ex-insider with no job.