Post Match Reaction , In Advance

The worst referee ever ....since the last one

A draw or one goal defeat to Crewe is not a bad result , they always play good football.

And the now legendary ....we will win more than we lose if we play like that.

None of the above please , time to beat a hapless Crewe team with all kinds of problems .

Time to deliver and stop the excuses

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far too close ,my prediction .

In my opinion :-

Rooney & McDonald were very laborious

Smith was not at the races

Mills & Dayton were led a merry dance in the first half

Schmeltz was the only option going forward , thus forgiven for poor distribution.

Just like the Dickov era a struggling team waltz away with an easy point & they had more chances to win than we did , their keeper made very few saves.

Becoming another group of under performing bunch of 'ship them in /Ship them out' players at BP.

That was crap. Slightly better 2nd half. But still crap. Can't even remember their keeper having to make a save.

If we can't put an average side like Crewe away at home, something's up.....

I wasn' there but it does sound like crewe were the better side.

I think the alarm bells are beginning to ring for mr Johnson and the squad he has assembled.

I'm a LJ fan but that was dreadful today, never got our passing going and seemed second to too many balls. The decision making around the box was poor with nobody willing to take the shot on and instead trying to take an extra touch or find a pass.

Crewe kept the ball far better than us and fully deserved their point, I thought Byron Moore was the best player on the pitch.

Looks like home form at BP is again going to remain dire.

There was a severe lack of buzz today. Korey Smith had a shocker, and as most things go through him it stuffed us.

Schmelz didn't often look to beat a man and when he did he couldn't cross.

Rooney missed a decent chance, but was unlucky to be subbed at HT as all 11 deserved the hook.

JCH replaced him and was :censored:. McDonald coming off was a surprise as I thought he was the only one who had a chance of a winner in him. Dayton coming off rather than Schmelz was a surprise too.

So the players were crap, the manager's substitutions questionable and a point is probably fortunate against a Crewe side who will struggle to avoid the drop.

Losing run ended I suppose.

There was a severe lack of buzz today. Korey Smith had a shocker, and as most things go through him it stuffed us.

Schmelz didn't often look to beat a man and when he did he couldn't cross.

Rooney missed a decent chance, but was unlucky to be subbed at HT as all 11 deserved the hook.

JCH replaced him and was :censored:. McDonald coming off was a surprise as I thought he was the only one who had a chance of a winner in him. Dayton coming off rather than Schmelz was a surprise too.

So the players were crap, the manager's substitutions questionable and a point is probably fortunate against a Crewe side who will struggle to avoid the drop.

Losing run ended I suppose.

Surprised me too. You can have all the pace and energy up front you like but if you don't have that bit of "savvy" as LJ said then the attack is going to be blunt.

Strange sub.

That was totally bobbins, dire game, dire atmosphere...there was no passion on show today felt like a friendly!

Yep,what kind of atmosphere do they club expect tho? 20 quid to watch turgid carp? I have said it a million times I wish I could believe the hype bout koolcash as the current owne(s) are keeping the club afloat but lets be honest here,thats all they are doing,there is virtually zero chance of the club moving in a positive direction.ie a slow death.

Jesus wept at the doom and gloom. Wasn't great but another changed line up salvaged a draw and ended the losing streak in the league.

Smith wasn't at the races, Wes had a good game and showed what his role is is, Tarky was our best player again, Rooney had a good chance but hit it at the keeper and Sid needs to get the ball in a bit earlier but the strikers need to read his runs better and give him something to aim at.

At times our passing was awful and at others it was nearly where it was should be. We've brought so many new players in it will take time to gell. We nearly shot our selves in the foot but got away with it but at the other end didn't really look like snatching the win. We trundle on to the next game, still without knowing our best eleven, players are doing well in spells and then misfiring, early days and we will get better.