everton vote on new club crest

After everton recently changed their club crest in a move which attracted much criticism from fans. As a result the club have moved to change the crest again, this time opening the vote to fans. This reminds me of when latics did the same and were greeted with a wave of criticism themselves.

The reason i bring this up is personally i would love the club to do what everton are doing and give the fans a vote. When it comes to things like the club crest im a traditionalist not a modernist.

Is it just a case of everton can afford to correct their mistakes whereas we are strapped for cash and are lumped with it?

When you say you are a traditionalist do you mean a semi-contemporary traditionalist? Or do you want the 1950s badge back?

The "old" badge is anything but traditional - it harps of the late 70s / early 80s

Edited by real

When they said were getting a new badge. I knew Id hate it. Then I saw it and thought "it's not that bad - seen a lot worse"

I prefer the old one, I just question the need to spend money on this kind of thing. No one asks for a change.