This reply made me laugh my harris off...

by DambusterO » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 pm

I'll come on here an moan and whinge about how poor the team are, that we're a one man team without Vincelot and that I was right all along and Slade is a rubbish manager. I'll then go and kick the wife and had sexual relations with the cat. (Actually I got the last bit the wrong way round!). After that I'll get blind drunk and be violently sick in my next door neighbours front garden.

If there was a 'How Will You React When We Lose to Orient' thread on here, it'd be a lot different...

If that happens I'm going to log in using my troll alter ego and slag off each player's performance, one-by-one, in minute detail, before starting a thread about how Johnson is a pretender, whose whole footballing career would never have happened without the prefential treatment afforded to him by his dad. Finally, I'll have a :censored:ing good rant about how I tried to buy a pie at three minutes past three, only to be told they were all sold out.

Then I'll logout.

Then I'll log back in using my other troll account and agree with everything I've posted.

If that happens I'm going to log in using my troll alter ego and slag off each player's performance, one-by-one, in minute detail, before starting a thread about how Johnson is a pretender, whose whole footballing career would never have happened without the prefential treatment afforded to him by his dad. Finally, I'll have a :censored:ing good rant about how I tried to buy a pie at three minutes past three, only to be told they were all sold out.

Then I'll logout.

Then I'll log back in using my other troll account and agree with everything I've posted.

Brilliant. I hope that's not an admission of guilt. :grin:

Then I'll logout.

....and carry on till ive posted with all 10 troll accounts....

Seriously. GEreat post Stevie, made me chuckle.

Then I'll logout.

You won't be the first to do that!

Woeful turnout or not, what does it matter?

Fair play to those that came.

The least fashionable team in london (bar barnet) - good luck to them.

This, we travel well, especially for our average home gate, that doesn't mean that teams at this level, especially those that haven't reached much higher in the last 30 years, have poor support if they can't match our level of away support

Spoke to a couple of Orient fans in work yesterday, they weren't confident about their chances this season, despite their great start.

Pointed out that Lisbie and Mooney were in great form and found the net with 9/10 chances that came their way, however they wondered how long it would last.

Said they saw us against Preston and reckon it's the best footballing performance they've seen from a league 1 side for ages.

Yes it was......but we hadn't seen it before and we haven't seen it since, I'm beginning to think it was a one off. We will see what happens tomorrow night in the same fixture as they have gone from strength to strength whilst we seem to have gone backwards!

Yes it was......but we hadn't seen it before and we haven't seen it since, I'm beginning to think it was a one off. We will see what happens tomorrow night in the same fixture as they have gone from strength to strength whilst we seem to have gone backwards!

A perfect example of tv syndrome maybe?