Team for Tuesday

It is absolutely ridiculous money for Div 3 player but is it better to just park him on the sidelines and hope somebody comes for him or at least get some return by using his undoubted talent in matches?

I suppose there's the risk of him getting injured if he plays but if Wolves fall behind the top two then it must be a temptation.

It is absolutely ridiculous money for Div 3 player but is it better to just park him on the sidelines and hope somebody comes for him or at least get some return by using his undoubted talent in matches?

I suppose there's the risk of him getting injured if he plays but if Wolves fall behind the top two then it must be a temptation.

Same too for the likes of O'Hara surely?

Unless there is some really strange contract clauses that mean if he plays, he's on bonus after bonus; surely if you're paying them anyway, and no clubs have come in for them - it would be better to utilise them in the side? Rather than letting them 'rot' training on their own and playing for the U21 side in meaningless friendlies?

Strange.

That said, we're better off if he (and the other exiles) dont play - as they're a class apart at this level.

Unless there is some really strange contract clauses that mean if he plays, he's on bonus after bonus; surely if you're paying them anyway, and no clubs have come in for them - it would be better to utilise them in the side? Rather than letting them 'rot' training on their own and playing for the U21 side in meaningless friendlies?

Strange.

That said, we're better off if he (and the other exiles) dont play - as they're a class apart at this level.

If they played O'Hara there would be huge backlash from the fans. He was a main target for abuse by their fans last season after they accused him of not putting effort in. They booed him in the latter part of the season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7L5Jv_raOo

One of them even tried to sell him on eBay!

Edited by Mullet

Strange.

If those players were that good they would have kept them in the championship atleast

If they haven't got the stomach for the fight in the championship then they won't have the bottle for league 1 where it will be most teams cup finals going to molyneux.

It's the nuclear option I suppose but in there situation I would be wanting to force those players out of the club as they haven't earned their lucrative contracts in about 18months now.

40k? That can't be true, surely?!

Really looking forward to tomorrow night.

Still well liked by all accounts too, unlike a lot of the high earners that they felt got them into the :censored:. No mention of him offering to take a wage reduction though!

In all honesty, I wasn't sure he was on that. It's actually unbelievable. Surely, even with the parachutes, they're in trouble if they don't get out of this division this season.

I think I saw Rooney win a header on Saturday but strangely the only time I saw his feet leave the ground was when he won the pen. He's a shrinker.

I have been a critic of his, but this post is :censored:ing senseless.

He worked very hard on Saturday and got a standing ovation for his efforts..........

Just you then...