FA Cup Road To Wembley Part 8 - Oldham v Mansfield

Hello everyone! My name is Max Suter, i'm from Woking, 20 years old and I am The FA Cup Journeyman. I am on a road to wembley in the fa cup picking a match from the extra preliminary round and following the winner of each match right to the final.

After tonight's win v wolves my journey comes to Oldham Athletic!! Now we are a long way from oldham with train fairs costing around £130 but my mate Charlie said if we get 1,000 views from our previous video (st albans v mansfield) he will drive us there! So check out the video if you want, and previous ones from the journey and let me know what you think :)

I will be posting updates on my journey on this forum aswell. Below is the link to my previous video and how i ended up in Oldham :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U77XkBS-Vms

Hello everyone! My name is Max Suter, i'm from Woking, 20 years old and I am The FA Cup Journeyman. I am on a road to wembley in the fa cup picking a match from the extra preliminary round and following the winner of each match right to the final.

After tonight's win v wolves my journey comes to Oldham Athletic!! Now we are a long way from oldham with train fairs costing around £130 but my mate Charlie said if we get 1,000 views from our previous video (st albans v mansfield) he will drive us there! So check out the video if you want, and previous ones from the journey and let me know what you think :)

I will be posting updates on my journey on this forum aswell. Below is the link to my previous video and how i ended up in Oldham :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U77XkBS-Vms

Really like the idea guys. Would be slightly tempted to do the same myself, although Blyth away from Gloucester for a replay on a Tuesday night would probably put me off haha!

All the best and hope you enjoy your day at BP!

Oh and from a financial point of view you guys must be pissed off that you aren't going to Molineux :wink:

Edited by the_mighty_bosh