Whilst we've been stuck in league 1

Got promoted in our first season at this level (under Warnock), we were third but miles behind them and Luton, for quite a while. We faded dramatically from about mid-Feb onwards and ended up mid-table.

doesent half sound familair that for us

It would be quite interesting to see what percentage of our support has never seen anything but league one football. Im a little older and just about got to see the premier days but they are a vague memory. Ive never seen us get promoted. Sad really when im in my 30th year.

It would be quite interesting to see what percentage of our support has never seen anything but league one football. Im a little older and just about got to see the premier days but they are a vague memory. Ive never seen us get promoted. Sad really when im in my 30th year.

Well we've been in league 1 for 16 years so really anyone under 21 has only seen this level we are lucky to have them really it was abit easier for people like you and me I'm 30 and started to supporting us in 1990.

But we have had some great moments at this level the 2 play off campaigns and the fa cup games we will get that promotion one day it will be an incredible day when it does happen.