JK Latics

Boringly I was Lags on JK. Jack and Kate sat in the Lookers lower and Mike Stott helped run and administer the site.

The ghost was always a good read and I remember going along with Jack to meet and chat with Kenny Clements. Kenny had agreed to doing an interview for JK Latics and it took place at Diggle Band Club. Anyone remember that interview? Kenny told us some stuff off the record that wasn't for publication, all good stuff.

Same on there as on here.

Was a good little community with fans from all teams being able to interact, sometimes an a non-neanderthal manner. I enjoyed it when a few days before a game that there was an invasion by fans from the other team asking about players, pubs..etc..

I'd recently moved back oop north after about 12 years away and didn't know any others afflicted with Latics, JK was a good way to meet people (A/S/L, rofl).

Initially I was Taxi_For_Rickers but I got banned from the site for being mean and saying naughty words to BB80, who used to get right on my tits.

Within 3 minutes flat I had risen like a phoenix from the flames and re-joined as The_Manimal. I then had to bite my lip and be nice to The Opinionated One for fear of being outed :grin:.

Initially I was Taxi_For_Rickers but I got banned from the site for being mean and saying naughty words to BB80, who used to get right on my tits.

Within 3 minutes flat I had risen like a phoenix from the flames and re-joined as The_Manimal. I then had to bite my lip and be nice to The Opinionated One for fear of being outed :grin:.

Test for the Mods - tell us what you said and see if you get banned...