JK Latics

oldham devonian for me.

Decided to go for something less factual, anything referring to Danny Boshell being mighty was as far from factual as possible.

I remember the JK site had a lot of great debates but unfortunately too much crap from trolls of other clubs (and trolls from ours too) and it certainly isn't as well moderated as here.

The summer of Lee Hughes signing was the last straw for me, then rivals went and screwed up the site.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

What did the JK stand for?[/quotin my heart. ]Jack and Kate.

It was the risk of going under that really got me using the net, so JKL will always have a place in my heart. It's biggest strength and weakness was the link to other clubs. I never (usually)got too wound up and enjoyed a lot of visitors, but it could be tiresome at times also

oldham devonian for me.

I remember the JK site had a lot of great debates but unfortunately too much crap from trolls of other clubs (and trolls from ours too) and it certainly isn't as well moderated as here.

The summer of Lee Hughes signing was the last straw for me, then rivals went and screwed up the site.

So not much has changed then eh!? Edited by RoytonLatics