Liverpool v Latics: Travel arrangements

Running a Mini bus/Coach Depending on Numbers From the Ash Tree in Ashton!

Did it last time and it was excellent!

Kyle, please PM me the details when you organise it.

I offered to run a mini bus from Stalybridge last time and it turned into a 52 seater with 30 odd on it. I might be up for a trip from Ashton this time if you have room?

I might actually take the Liverpool train from Stalybridge.

I can't bloody believe this has happened again, though I'm delighted it has. 2 years ago I went on holiday to New Zealand and missed the 3rd round (followed it in a McDonalds on the only free wifi I could find). I loved the country so much that I'm taking another trip there and missing Anfield again!

My only visit to Anfield will remain the 1996 Merlin Premier League sticker swap-shop.

I can't bloody believe this has happened again, though I'm delighted it has. 2 years ago I went on holiday to New Zealand and missed the 3rd round (followed it in a McDonalds on the only free wifi I could find). I loved the country so much that I'm taking another trip there and missing Anfield again!

My only visit to Anfield will remain the 1996 Merlin Premier League sticker swap-shop.

Do you think you could do this every year and then we'll make it into the Premier:censored:e again....just for the young un's like.

if anyone's going by car, the only place we could find remotely near the ground were unofficial carparks charging a fiver, so watch out.

we were parked next to a lovely scouse gentleman who warned us 'if you're blocking me in when i'm trying to get out, i'm going to :censored:ing ram your car, just so you know.'

i think we'll decide beforehand where we park this year...

Parked in the car park next to Goodison last time, we were the last out of the ground, it took us longer than standard to walk back to our car, and we still had to wait 10 minutes as we were blocked in.

No chance of it getting nicked though.

Fairly certain on Diego's Liverpool directions thread there is a bit on where to park.

if anyone's going by car, the only place we could find remotely near the ground were unofficial carparks charging a fiver, so watch out.

we were parked next to a lovely scouse gentleman who warned us 'if you're blocking me in when i'm trying to get out, i'm going to :censored:ing ram your car, just so you know.'

i think we'll decide beforehand where we park this year...

And just because of crap like that I would never go by car.

Been to liverpool a fair few times, park at the sandon, pub about 100 yards from the kop end, yes its a tenner but its an actual car park and is secure!!! Same street as that theres a primary school, tenner also, and further down again about 15 mins walk there's a massive dockers club, that's a fiver! Loads of parking near liverpool, also like had been said theres loads of little unofficial spots for a fiver, dont bother!

Edited by daniel

Parked in the car park next to Goodison last time, we were the last out of the ground, it took us longer than standard to walk back to our car, and we still had to wait 10 minutes as we were blocked in.

No chance of it getting nicked though.

Fairly certain on Diego's Liverpool directions thread there is a bit on where to park.

Thats where I parked last time, to say they crammed them in would be an understatement. But as said, it weren't going to get nicked.

Went on the train last time, into Manchester for a few at lunch time. Got the train over to Liverpool about 4 ish, straight over the road into the crown for a few then a taxi to the arkles for a good sing song and a few more.

Top day out, to say I was wankered would be an understatement. Think I'll do the train again this time!