Voucher on Saturday

Slight problem with this, they say those who have already bought a ticket or intend to do so can use the ticket stub instead of a voucher - so, what could happen is that some people could nip down to the ticket office, buy a ticket and may be issued a voucher on the turnstyle so in effect they could have two "magic tickets" and this is simply not on.

I will be writing to the club forthwith to make sure no turnstyle operatives issue a voucher to those who present tickets at the turnstyle.

Slight problem with this, they say those who have already bought a ticket or intend to do so can use the ticket stub instead of a voucher - so, what could happen is that some people could nip down to the ticket office, buy a ticket and may be issued a voucher on the turnstyle so in effect they could have two "magic tickets" and this is simply not on.

I will be writing to the club forthwith to make sure no turnstyle operatives issue a voucher to those who present tickets at the turnstyle.

The person on the Turnstile won't give a voucher to ticket and season ticket holders.

Only on OWTB could you be unsure whether he's serious or not

Ha great banter.

Make sure you mention that Alan Hardy would never do something as open to giving away stubs/anything at all as this

Edited by youngen