Liverpool ticket sales...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know set off times want to get into A pub

for a few drinks before hand

Official coaches are setting off at noon, think that will leave those with enough time to get a couple in. I can't see it taking too long to get there, what with it being on a Sunday; think it only took 90 minutes to get to Everton in rush hour.

4400 according to Keegan on Twitter.

"@Matt_Chambers_: Liverpool ticket sales. As of 3pm, around 4,000 had gone. Open sale from Friday for any of the 5,755 that are left. #oafc"

Will be sold out on friday I reckon, I'm looking to get about 9 tickets together (or within close proximity to each other).

Wish me luck.

4400 according to Keegan on Twitter.

"@Matt_Chambers_: Liverpool ticket sales. As of 3pm, around 4,000 had gone. Open sale from Friday for any of the 5,755 that are left. #oafc"

Will be sold out on friday I reckon, I'm looking to get about 9 tickets together (or within close proximity to each other).

Wish me luck.

Good luck

The number floating around yesterday was 4200 I think. Its on this very thread somewhere.

The only user from here who I'd trust more that Messers Chambers and Keegan about ticket sales is Harry Dowds Green Shirt. As HDGS hasn't posted on here about it, I'm inclined to believe Matt Chambers.

I have to be honest im not actually arsed about going.. am I the only one?

Saving money for Stevenge at home, Walsall away and then an away trip to Port Vale 18th Jan as never been there all very close together games.

If we take them back to BP I will get a ticket then but its down to the fact its Liverpool again had been even say Sunderland away I would have been more tempted