Liverpool ticket sales...

For some reason my tickets go 0149 and jump to 0152?

Anyone else had this problem? They might have sold the two inbetween, in that case i'm sure we could just get them to move along one so we can sit together :)

What row are you on? That might be back of the stand where they have massive concrete pillars, so you might have a seat on one side and a seat on t'other.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again latics show great logic. Season ticket holders the ones that watch week in week out and we get given the :censored: seats whereas the day trippers get good seats.

Oldham Athletic - :censored:ting on season ticket holders since 1895

You seem to be making a few (wrong) assumptions in that.

The only way the day-trippers are going to get good seats is if the good seats (Blocks 123-126) don't sell out. You can buy seats in Blocks 124 and 125, as posts on here show, but asking for £22 seats will probably only get you a seat in 123 or 126. If you really want a seat in 124 or 125 you need to ask and not necessarily take "We have to sell them in a certain order" as a reason not to.

Same here.

Despite negotiating with the lad in the ticket office I now have a feeling I've got the same one.

Row 21 probably isn't very far back is it?

I was in Row 29 last time and it was fine, wouldn't want to be much further back than that though.

For some reason my tickets go 0149 and jump to 0152?

Anyone else had this problem? They might have sold the two inbetween, in that case i'm sure we could just get them to move along one so we can sit together :)

and hold hands... not bothered who I sit with, we're all oldham fans aren't we;)

very nervous about getting mine when they go on general sale.

Me to jonesy, I missing my first home match tomoz, so the voucher scheme is out of the window for me...aagghhhh

And last time, we were late arriving and although had 4 seats together, we were scattered all over the place...

Hoping I'm better organised this year

Edited by underdog

I was row 35 last time, it was like watching though a post box, abysmal view.

Latics have said they have 170 'restricted view' tickets, which will be sold last. The 'severely restricted view' tickets will not be sold.

Click 'Anfield Road'

Click 'Restricted View Seats'

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/anfield-seating-plan