Liverpool ticket sales...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. I'll go with the 800 figure you plucked up. Appears that nearly all st holders have bought 2 tickets, ok some of these will be for people never been to a latics game but most will be for their pay on the day mate. So another 600 general sale I reckon. I think we will sell a couple hundred under our allocation

Correct. I'll go with the 800 figure you plucked up. Appears that nearly all st holders have bought 2 tickets, ok some of these will be for people never been to a latics game but most will be for their pay on the day mate. So another 600 general sale I reckon. I think we will sell a couple hundred under our allocation

We'll sell out easily.

I think we'll sell out. But I do think it will make it to general sale.

I still disagree with 2 per ST holder. A season ticket should only entitle that person to priority.

Players complimentary tickets are for same seats as ours.

Indeed they are and last time at anfield their was abit of a cock up as I got to my seat and it had been sold twice to Zander diamonds mum I felt abit guilty effectively kicking her out of Her seat as it would have been a big occasion seeing her son play infront of a sold out anfield under the lights. The stewards were to their credit able to find them some seats hopefully that won't happen again.

I don't think we'd have a hope in hell of selling out if it had been just one per season ticket holder.

Spot on many 2ndtickets will be taken up by wives /girlfriends /relatives etc without whom we would never have sold out if ST's were only allowed 1 each. Edited by pk200

Why would that include players' and sponsors' tickets? They won't be seated with us and they wouldn't put that total on the website if it wasn't the actual amount available to fans.

Last time I went I was sat behind one R. Hazell, who arrived about 5 minutes after ko. As he had just done his knee I was sensible enough not to jump all over him when Simpson scored but others around me weren't so lucky.

Club will get so many tickets in the posh seats, if demand is greater than supply expect some seats in our end to be used by other staff members.