Liverpool ticket sales...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd expect it to be dead after 11am.

On a Sunday, I think it will be relatively quiet all day I reckon, 90% of ST holders will all ready have theirs. The ones that don't may well come down in drips and drabs, as they wake up, or are waiting for the voucher sale so they can get so many together.

The voucher thing tomorrow, i know that it is 1 ticket per voucher but is it one voucher per person? Me and a friend went to the game yesterday but he can't get to BP tomorrow so i have bboth his and my own voucher, will i be allowed to buy 2 tickets?

The voucher thing tomorrow, i know that it is 1 ticket per voucher but is it one voucher per person? Me and a friend went to the game yesterday but he can't get to BP tomorrow so i have bboth his and my own voucher, will i be allowed to buy 2 tickets?

Last year, a mate of mine went with about 12 vouchers and came away with a ticket for each voucher...

That said with about 1600 non st holders there yesterday, maybe 2 to 400 of these getting their season ticket holding mates 2nd ticket and another 200 not going Anfield, its tempting to leave it till Tuesday when the majority have theirs and are in Spindles doing last minute shopping. Hmm...

If these tickets are sold out at the end of the voucher period. I'll be absolutely astonished.

4300 sold out of 5700.

If that doesn't include players and sponsors tickets we might well do.

Why would that include players' and sponsors' tickets? They won't be seated with us and they wouldn't put that total on the website if it wasn't the actual amount available to fans.