Liverpool ticket sales...

Bought ours at 12.00pm today.

Queue of approximately 40 so not too bad - just half an hour or so.

Club are selling block by block from left to right, so a little bit disappointed to get block 126 .....blocks 125 and 124 are more central so these should become available possibly later today.....

Coaches selling well - shop took my booking for coach F already!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't doing it that way, but they are trying to sell 123 and 126 first by the looks.

Once again latics show great logic. Season ticket holders the ones that watch week in week out and we get given the :censored: seats whereas the day trippers get good seats.

Oldham Athletic - :censored:ting on season ticket holders since 1895

Once again latics show great logic. Season ticket holders the ones that watch week in week out and we get given the :censored: seats whereas the day trippers get good seats.

Oldham Athletic - :censored:ting on season ticket holders since 1895

Ya know, whatever the club does there is ALWAYS somebody having a bloody whinge. What logic are you using to distinguish the good seats from the bad?.

Ya know, whatever the club does there is ALWAYS somebody having a bloody whinge. What logic are you using to distinguish the good seats from the bad?.

I bought the minute they came out last time and the seats were dreadful. Will get mine sunday in the hope of a decent view.